Main Menu

Season 14 - Giants Cup 6

Started by 8-6 Suited, August 01, 2011, 04:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Just a reminder that signs up for the Giants Cup, both Seniors and Youth cups are coming to a close soon so please guys, lets sign up. This will be the last one I participate in due to our own franchise league taking place from next season and I am once again a captain.

CrowsFan

I signed up for the youth comp :)

8-6 Suited

Yeah I seen that. I think we have a few teams that could do the Youth competition as well.

bomberboy0618

I dont want to enter unless there is a really good reason. Last season was unenjoyable, I felt like shower the whole time as I was winless as I was playing much better teams than me, and the fact I suck I'm the first place. Also if Freddy is a captain I am automatically not entering, I hate him.

8-6 Suited

Freddy wont get management. Why don't you apply to become a captain yourself BB?

bomberboy0618

LOL what? They would never accept me, plus I dont deal well with stress. On the other hand, it would be good experience. I will go consult with someone.

8-6 Suited

There isn't much stress at all involved unless people are flowerwits. You just need to be active.

bomberboy0618

I am a flowerwit to people :-X
It cant hurt, and the worst that can happen is I get rejected. Might as well.
Never mind there are already 8 captains.

8-6 Suited

Just post asking to be a Senior captain BB. :P

bomberboy0618

Bikram wrote: i just got IGM from "sunil84 - kingfisher", He is willing to Captain a side.. :D
I agreed.. So Captains are full for SGC..
Make me look like a fool why dont you :P.

Boomz

Cyrus

Master Q

DazBurg

i already joined went seniors though probably a stupid choice considering my youth team would have alot more chances of wins

8-6 Suited

Its alright Daz, I'll be going for you this season hard. :P We'll get those wins together. :p