Thoughts? Sylvia=Spud to be honest.

The only spud here... is you.

BGK

Quote from: Nails on August 01, 2011, 02:04:07 PM
Quote from: Proudy1032 on August 01, 2011, 01:41:50 PM

+1

I hope you do it. Waste of a trade considering he has a bye in 2 weeks.

ossie85

As good as Stevie J is, he does have a bye soon which hurts at this time of the year...

Sylvia has a good run home.. but I don't know what's going on in Demon land.

Any other options you considering?

Fenno

Quote from: bestguykai on August 01, 2011, 02:12:35 PM
Quote from: Nails on August 01, 2011, 02:04:07 PM
Quote from: Proudy1032 on August 01, 2011, 01:41:50 PM

+1

I hope you do it. Waste of a trade considering he has a bye in 2 weeks.
+2

LaHug

Sylvia might bounce back with a new Demon coach. Stevie J has a bye. Don't waste trades.

Bak2Form

if your top 4 and think u will win your first match do it! had stevie j all year! been great! had sylvia 6 weeks and has been a major let down.

Zarts

not really- stevie J has had 3 great games- two 170s and a 140. Apart from that he's been a bit average imo.

Holz

Syliva pulled a decent score considering the game. For most of the season he has probably been one of the most consistent forwards for the year has only been bad for the last month and a bit.

Ago97

Quote from: LaHug on August 01, 2011, 03:49:52 PM
Sylvia might bounce back with a new Demon coach. Stevie J has a bye. Don't waste trades.
+1
Crows players did

SydneyRox

Not the best idea even if you have a bucket of trades left.
Like the others have said Stevie with the bye coming up, trading him in now does not make much sense

j959

LaHug

If you'd done this trade last week it would have been good. I think a lot of people on this site (and in the Dream Team world) go chasing after the previous week's points. Think about the future rounds, not so much the past ones.

The Grundles

Why even bother??? They are both considered premium DT'ers, and despite Colin having a bit of a dud period, YOU DON'T TRADE OUT YOUR PREMIUMS (unless they're injured) >:(