Mzungu (vs St Kilda @ Etihad)
4 (80%)
Iles (vs Geelong @ Skilled)
0 (0%)
Stanley (vs Geelong @ Skilled)
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Davoo

who to start outta these two? lobbe cause he deffs wont be the sub?

ossie85

hally25547

This week i have to play one of the following, Stanley, Iles or Mzungu - i can swap dpp's around - and i have no idea who. At the moment it's Mzungu because he has an easier opposition and has been scoring reasonably lately. The obvious reasons for not starting the two GC lads are as they have Geelong at Skilled where they not only destroyed Mebourne - they didnt let them have the ball which is concerning.

So who  should I play? A comment would be appreciated but a vote will do.

Cheers, Hally

ossie85

LaHug

With all of these people saying it's just a new coach move to drop Sylvia and that he'll play this week, what should I do with my forwards?
I need to start two of Harvey, Sylvia, I. Smith and Richardson and make one emergency.

At the moment I'm starting Boomer and Smith with Richo emergency, but should I maybe start Sylvia and make one of the others emergency?

ossie85

Yeah, I'd start Boomer and Sylvia

Memphistopheles

Lobbe, Bailey, Mzungu, Howe and J Riewoldt - I need to pick two of these guys to start.

Also Rawlings or Lower?

ossie85

Lobbe and JRoo and Rawlings

LaHug

Quote from: ossie85 on August 05, 2011, 07:44:50 PM

Yeah, I'd start Boomer and Sylvia
And then put I. Smith as the sub?
The only problem with this is that I won't have extra cover if Sylvia isn't playing and one of my forwards is dropped  :-\

Memphistopheles

pinochio

same prob lahug, as u read b4

ppl starting to change ur mind :P...i think ill play it safe, howe will score the same as sylvia anyways wouldve, right??
...always second guessing myselF!!!

stupid cats for pummeling melbourne lolz!

LaHug

Yeah, I'm thinking that Smith would probably score as much as Sylvia anyways... Really hard pick. Might just play it safe.

LaHug

How about Ben Jacobs or Nick Duigan?

Yoshi

Just a quick vote who  you would start out of the above 2.

ossie85

Think Jacobs is overrated... Duigs for me