Main Menu

Round 2...

Started by LaHug, August 01, 2011, 01:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

So, after an absolute thrashing of Melbourne last week, the Cats get a second chance at a percentage boost.
I assume it won't be as ridiculous, as long as Gold Coast hold their own, but at Skilled Stadium against a new team, there is a huge chance of another big one.
How much do we think the Cats will win by? Is there a known record for biggest combined margin in consecutive weeks?

Zarts

I dunno if it'll be that big- suns kept a respectable losing margin against both pies and saints in consequative weeks- I really doubt they'll be dominated even near to what happened to melb.

ossie85

The margin will get over 100, before the Suns bring it back to a respectable 90.

PowerBug

I believe that it won't reach 100. The Suns have shown they can play.

Zarts

I personally think the scores will be pretty close at around half time, then geelong will win by like 50-60

roo boys!

PowerBug

Quote from: roo boys! on August 02, 2011, 05:16:11 PM
Draw :P
If you pur money on that, good luck, you'll need it. :P

LaHug

I'm thinking 80-100 points. The next question is who will win by more this week... Geelong or Collingwood?

Cruiseon

Quote from: LaHug on August 02, 2011, 10:12:19 PM
I'm thinking 80-100 points. The next question is who will win by more this week... Geelong or Collingwood?

The Pies aren't showing off, we'll win by 60-70 points....... like we do most weeks.  ;)

PowerBug

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 02, 2011, 10:50:13 PM
Quote from: LaHug on August 02, 2011, 10:12:19 PM

The Pies aren't showing off, we'll win by 60-70 points....... like we do most weeks.  ;)
Cruiseon, do you really think that Collingwood has a chance of winning? They're playing Port Adelaide you know.

Cruiseon

If we stay focussed we might have enough firepower to get across the line.

PowerBug

just get across the line. The supporters will cheering us on. All 36 of them.

Zarts

with ablett out, there's a high possibility of a melbourne style domination this week lol.

PowerBug

Quote from: Zarts on August 03, 2011, 01:56:36 PM
with ablett out, there's a high possibility of a melbourne style domination this week lol.
Unfortuntely, yes there is.