Main Menu

Finals

Started by LaHug, August 01, 2011, 01:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Reckon there's any chance you'll make the finals?
The run home doesn't look great...
Saints away, Blues at home, North away, Pies at home, Bulldogs away.
I don't see a single win in there :S
However, I'll be rooting for the mighty Dockers!

Cicjose

bulldogs if we are lucky we should win....

the others look like a royal mess.

All i can say is thank god we aren't melbourne this week and i hope we don't do what melbourne did last weekend in the run home

LaHug

I reckon the Blues at home is your best shot just because it's in Perth. Still, don't like your chances with your injuries. I really hope you do though!!!

valkorum

North, Doggies and Blues are games I think we can win.  This week against Saints could either be very close game (less than a goal) or we get blown out of the water. 

I think the Pies game may be 1 for us as well depending on what team they send over.  If they rest a lot of players then we could be a chance (like what we did against Hawks in Tassie last year)

ossie85

Wouldn't count on that Valk, 6 of our starting 22 were missing against the Dons. Jolly and Swan have had breaks this year already.... At best, you might get Cloke, Ball and Pendles rested.

valkorum

Quote from: ossie85 on August 01, 2011, 11:47:40 AM

Wouldn't count on that Valk, 6 of our starting 22 were missing against the Dons. Jolly and Swan have had breaks this year already.... At best, you might get Cloke, Ball and Pendles rested.

I can still live in hope

PowerBug

No-one wants that eighth spot. Freo can hold on.

valkorum

Quote from: PowerBug on August 02, 2011, 11:32:37 AM

A win against St Kilda this week will go a long way to holding on to that spot.  I can see the game against North being a crucial game for the 2 clubs both fighting for that spot.

PowerBug

I've had North in eighth spot at the start of the year. And at mid year too.

Holz

If essendon go down this week i think they might be gone so it should be between the roos and freo. Because we have the better percentage i think whoever wins the match between the 2 will be in the finals.

I assume both lose this week. Roos have the round 21 bye but i think carlton should win. round 22 The crunch match in melbourne. 23 freo will more than likely lose to collingwood north about a 40-60 against saints.  north shoulod beat the tigers and same for freo so its looking like it could come down to percentage.

roo boys!

Quote from: valkorum on August 02, 2011, 03:53:24 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 02, 2011, 11:32:37 AM

A win against St Kilda this week will go a long way to holding on to that spot.  I can see the game against North being a crucial game for the 2 clubs both fighting for that spot.
It will be a thriller.

Cicjose

it will be a blowout.........  8)

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on August 06, 2011, 01:18:34 AM
it will be a blowout.........  8)

I wish I could ban you Cic from posting on the Freo boards.  You are the most negative supporter I know.  Piss off and support the Eagles.

Cicjose

until freo do anything of note i may reconsider my position.........

PowerBug

I win to Essendon makes that harder.