Main Menu

backline

Started by goodes37, July 31, 2011, 11:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodes37

my backline looks like this  goddard, enright, deledio, fisher, heppell, otten, lower   bench pedersen, golby, watson

$101,800 in the bank i want to get rid of pedersen for a cheap player then out of otten or lower i dont know who to get adcock, waters or birchall then week one of the finals with the cash i want to upgrade 2 players in my team i would appreciate your thoughts thanks

Sleeken

Not sure about downgrade options but I'd be getting rid of Otten before Lower. Birchall and waters both have good runs from now. I'd get birchall of the two but would rather get both =p.

AlexIsOnFire

Birchall and Suckling are on my radar.

Both has average scores due to the torrential rain in Perth.

But you could easily wait 1 more week and grab them both for 15-20k cheaper.  Thats my plan

goodes37

Quote from: Sleeken on August 01, 2011, 12:34:32 AM
Not sure about downgrade options but I'd be getting rid of Otten before Lower. Birchall and waters both have good runs from now. I'd get birchall of the two but would rather get both =p.

i have enough money to do otten > birchall and lower > waters

LaHug

Quote from: goodes37 on August 01, 2011, 09:08:25 PM
i have enough money to do otten > birchall and lower > waters
I think that sounds delicious

PowerBug

Well that's what you do! I always have my doubts with Birchall and Hawthorns weak defence, i keep thinking he'll start stopping players and score 50s like Adcock.

Generalsor

Quote from: PowerBug on August 01, 2011, 10:47:33 PM
Well that's what you do! I always have my doubts with Birchall and Hawthorns weak defence, i keep thinking he'll start stopping players and score 50s like Adcock.

and Brady Rawlings. Flippin crab

CFC 1979

watch out for waters - the elbow issue is back. Hurt it on the weekend

If you want cash and have cover on the bench go OTTEN -> JEREMY TAYLOR ( GCS )

He played ok on the weekend and should get a few more games

PowerBug

Bit risky CFC. Never heard of the guy :P

goodes37

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 01, 2011, 11:11:01 PM
watch out for waters - the elbow issue is back. Hurt it on the weekend

If you want cash and have cover on the bench go OTTEN -> JEREMY TAYLOR ( GCS )

He played ok on the weekend and should get a few more games

yeh he played alright i was going to do pedersen > taylor to get some cash and then lower or otten for birchall and then next week upgrade 2 players otten or lower and upgrade isaac smith for a gun forward