Never thought id say this..

Started by Davoo, July 31, 2011, 10:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

im super dissapointed with a 2258 score. am i the only one? i had one donut, didnt realise i had goodes on field so lobbe was scoring for me without me even knowing! he scored 47, martin scored 57 and sylvia not too good either obviously, lecras was tagged out of it, marc murph had 103 which is less than normal, put the c on mitchell for 100, suckling, franklin, thompson and petrie were all below average. i guess it was those mammoth scores that got me 2258! but its a bad score! 600 less than the highest this week!

elephants

I scored 2347 and I too was devastated.

The F.A.R.K.

2389 its my highest dt score ever but im disapointed. started lobbe over smith and had cloke c and cox vc. could have got 2500

Davoo

hope this week, ill be back in top 5k. 2258 seems so low! if you think your score is low, you must think mines god knows what

The F.A.R.K.

Grazz

Chopps

got 2452 to follow up last weeks 2531 and i lost places holy hell 2833 is massive

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Chopps on July 31, 2011, 11:11:37 PM
got 2452 to follow up last weeks 2531 and i lost places holy hell 2833 is massive

+1 its ridiculous. makes my 2550 score last week look weak

Fireballz

I'm embarrassed about my 2140. During the first half of the season I would have been happy with that but a Hodge donut (had my emergencies in the other positions) and a bunch of underperformers and rookies kept me from racking them up. My mrs' team got 2530 and it's more or less my second team. A second team that outscores me on a weekly basis...

Sleeken

Wasn't very happy with 2400, 6th lowest scorer in my league.

Nails

Scored 2,404, fairly happy with that considering it included 2 doughnuts...

fortynine

i got 2500, my highest score ever and i'm bitterly disappointed lol..

thankfully i only dropped 15 places overall to be 963rd

but still that was an absolutely amazing round of football, so much going on

LaHug

Last week I got a PB with 2456. This week, I got a new PB with 2568.
Yet, when I think about the opportunity to set an even higher PB, it's almost disappointing. Surely we won't get a chance to score like this again in a long while! I'll be sitting there with my PB of 2568 whereas someone in the DT world has a PB of 2833!
Ah well, pretty hard to complain.

Nails

Quote from: LaHug on August 01, 2011, 01:51:59 AM
Last week I got a PB with 2456. This week, I got a new PB with 2568.
Yet, when I think about the opportunity to set an even higher PB, it's almost disappointing. Surely we won't get a chance to score like this again in a long while! I'll be sitting there with my PB of 2568 whereas someone in the DT world has a PB of 2833!
Ah well, pretty hard to complain.

Pretty sure everyone was saying that after last week....

So I wouldn't be pretty sure on anything except for anything can happen in DT

AlexIsOnFire

2588, happy with that but some under-achievers such as Mackie and Sylvia, Ryder etc etc.

Mackie is gone after GC, should be able to get Suckling or Birchall quite cheap after this w-end