Ultimate AFL Draft; Trades

Started by MTTY, July 31, 2011, 07:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on August 05, 2011, 11:41:12 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 05, 2011, 11:40:04 PM
Just to be clear, the pick BOOMZ gave me for Stage 3, second round was #17 (Holz's pick) or #18 (Boomz's pick)?
Was Holz. Think we discussed that in PM? or maybe I just assumed lol
Figured as much although I can't be bothered searching for that message through pages upon pages. Cheers Boomz!

pothead

i am putting Boak up for a good offer

Holz

Holz trades Hartlett + 3rd, 4th and 5th round pick in stage 3 for Carlile and 1st round pick in stage 3

Justin Bieber

HP Trades: Carlile + #10 in Stage 3
Holz trades: Hartlett + 3rd, 4th, 5th picks in Stage 3.

The addition of Rance made Carlile disposable. Happy with 3 picks in the draft as I think I can nab a few smokies late 8).

Still open to trades so may be sending out a few PM's shortly.

Boomz

Am open to offers. Especially for my picks in stage 3... not that I have many left :-X

pothead

Pothead trades: Brett Deledio + Daniel Wells to Holzman for: Bulldogs pick #1, Daniel Rich and Holzmans 1st round pick in stage 3

Holz

Holz trades pick 1 at the dogs + rich + pick 8 in the afl draft to Pothead for Deledio + Wells

I now have 2 roos in my team :)

Justin Bieber

Could turn out quite even depending on who Pot goes for. Although short term looks like Holz gets the edge ;).

Trying to tempt Hilly a bit......

bomberboy0618

I accept the trade above.
BTW Boomz got the way better end of the deal but w/e.

Justin Bieber

I've got Mundy so no go! Traded Bartel + Moloney over to BB for Mundy + Riska (and other players/picks).

Sorry fellas but gotta come up with another deal.

P.S Boomz would have clearly won that trade in my books :o.

bomberboy0618

AFEV

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 06, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
I accept the trade above.
BTW Boomz got the way better end of the deal but w/e.
Yeah....WTH O_O

Boomz

lol blame BB he said he had mundy still :-X

bomberboy0618

I forgot.
No more trading for me until the picks are done.

Justin Bieber

What if everybody posts their team in the other thread and keep updating it with picks?

I've got a text document on my comp that I keep updating with my Team/Picks/Shortlist. Recommend it so we don't get confused on who we have or who we've traded away. Even have my numbered picks on there :P. Although will have to recalculate them once Q is entered into the drafts (Stage 3) :(.