Ultimate AFL Draft; Trades

Started by MTTY, July 31, 2011, 07:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Holzmans Heroes Trades Fyfe and 2nd round pick in stage 3 draft for pick 5 eagles and pick 1 dogs from BOOMZ

Boomz

Quote from: Holzman on August 02, 2011, 12:09:22 AM
Holzmans Heroes Trades Fyfe and 2nd round pick in stage 3 draft for pick 5 eagles and pick 1 dogs from BOOMZ

Boomz trades #5 Eagles + #1 Dogs for Fyfe & 2nd rd pick in stage 3.

Boomz

I'll look at offers for Sandi if anyone is interested.

Holz

Since Kennedy, Cloke and Franklin seem to be the only superstar forwards and with pick 1 at the eagles i will likely get 2 im willing to put Kennedy on the table.

Boomz

Boomz Trades Douglas + my first pick in stage 3 to BB for pick #7 Eagles + His first pick in stage 3.

bomberboy0618

BB trades pick #7 Eagles+ my first pick in stage 3 to boomz for douglas and his first pick in stage three.

Boomz

Boomz Trades Mckenzie + #5 Tigers + #6 Port + 2nd rd pick from stage 3 to HP for Thomas + his 4th rd pick in stage 3

btw remember I have 2 2nd rd picks in stage 3 MTTY from the trade with Holz :D I hope I'm not confusing u too much with all the trades :-X

Justin Bieber

HP Trades: Dale Thomas + 4th rd pick in stage 3 (#36)

Boomz Trades: Trent Mckenzie + #5 Tigers + #6 Port + 2nd rd pick from stage 3

AFEV

Alex trades: SYD Pick #4 & Jed Adcock to Hilly for his first round pick in stage 3 and WCE Pick #4

Cookie Monster

Hilly Trades: First round stage 3 pick and my WC pick

AFEV trades: Adcock and Sydney pick.

pothead

pothead trades: Sydney pick #1 to Boomz for Mitch Clark, 1st and 2nd round draft pick in stage 3

Boomz

Boomz trades Clark + 1st rd pick in stage 3 (4th) + 2nd rd pick in stage 3 to Pothead for #1 pick from Sydney.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on August 03, 2011, 12:58:22 PM
Boomz trades Clark + 1st rd pick in stage 3 (4th) + 2nd rd pick in stage 3 to Pothead for #1 pick from Sydney.
I think Pothead is the BIG winner from that deal :o. 4th pick in the National draft and another second round pick! Not to mention a ruckman!

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 03, 2011, 01:41:49 PM
I think Pothead is the BIG winner from that deal :o. 4th pick in the National draft and another second round pick! Not to mention a ruckman!
Depends if you think people will acknowledge that the players in the draft could be better than the ones already on AFL lists.
Obviously BOOOMZ doesn't.

Boomz

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 03, 2011, 01:41:49 PM

Obviously I wanted #1 badly :P ... I have a strategy  ;)