Ultimate AFL Draft; Trades

Started by MTTY, July 31, 2011, 07:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Here is the section where you are able to make trades. You may trade picks from any stage from now, and you can also trade any players. You can discuss trades here but have to submit the trade here by doing the following

Example;

(Name here) Trades: .........  To (Name here) for:

Followed by the other person doing the same.

Trades

Sid: 5th Pick for West Coast Eagles & Chris Dawes to BOOMZ for 7th Pick for North Melbourne & Dyson Heppell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sid: Sending Port Adeliade #9, Richmond Tigers #8, James Bartel & Stepehn Hill to Hellopplz for Simon Black, West Coast Eagles #3 & Sydney Swans #4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holzmans Heroes Trades Fyfe and 2nd round pick in stage 3 draft for pick 5 eagles and pick 1 dogs from BOOMZ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boomz Trades Douglas + my first pick in stage 3 to BB for pick #7 Eagles + His first pick in stage 3.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boomz Trades Mckenzie + #5 Tigers + #6 Port + 2nd rd pick from stage 3 to HP for Thomas + his 4th rd pick in stage 3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex trades: SYD Pick #4 & Jed Adcock to Hilly for his first round pick in stage 3 and WCE Pick #4

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pothead trades: Sydney pick #1 to Boomz for Mitch Clark, 1st and 2nd round draft pick in stage 3

Sid trades National draft selections #2 and #30 & Thomas Lynch to Hellopplz for Stephen Hill

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB Gives: Mundy + Riska + Port #1

HP Gives: Bartel + Moloney + Lynch + Yarran + Port #9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boomz trades #1 pick for Sydney to MTTY for #1 pick for Richmond.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holzman Heroes trade #1 pick from the eagles + #3 pick stkilda + #10 dogs to Ossie for Murphy and # 1 pick stkilda

Boomz trades #4 pick Saints to Holzman for #5 pick Eagles

Ossie Trades #2 Richmond for Boomz Aaron Sandilands

Holz trades Hartlett + 3rd, 4th and 5th round pick in stage 3 for Carlile and 1st round pick in stage 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pothead trades: Brett Deledio + Daniel Wells to Holzman for: Bulldogs pick #1, Daniel Rich and Holzmans 1st round pick in stage 3

MTTY trades #6 U17 concession, #7 WB pick and 4th round pick from stage 3 to HP for #5 Saints pick.

MTTY trades Todd Goldstein to BOOMZ for #10 U17 Concession and #3 Sydney pick.

Sid trades: WBD Selection #4 for U17 Concession pick from BB/hawka.

Boomz trades Jack Riewoldt + WCE #5 to Holzman for Travis Cloke + Sydney #2.

Boomz trades Sam Reid to Sid for WCE #4 + U17 Concession #5

Holz trades Muprhy to Korza for A.Swallow and PIck 4 in the under 17s

Ossie - McPharlin + McEvoy + #9 Eagles
FOR
HP - Chaplin + Mundy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boomz trades Scotland to Pothead for Boak.

Sid trades Hanneberry and Stratton to Hellopplz for McPharlin and Darling

Holz trades Gibbs + Watson to HP for Selwood + Griffen

BB trades: 1st Delisted Pick
Hilly Trades: Heath Grundy

Sid trades: Dyson Heppell & Stephen Hill to Hilly for David Swallow, U17 Pick and Delisted Pick Number 8

Sid trades David Swallow to Holzman for Trent Cotchin

BB Trades: #6 Dogs + Thomas Lynch + Chris Yarran + Stage 3 Round 2 Pick
HP Trades: Sam Jacobs + Jack Ziebell + Stage 5 Pick #7 + Stage 5 Pick #26

Pothead trades: Scott Selwood, Pick #8 #9 in stage 3 to HP for Ben Stratton and Hp's stage 5 delisted pick

Hilly Trades: Steve Johnson + Lance Franklin
HP Trades: Matthew Pavlich + Jobe Watson.

MTTY trades round 5 pick in stage 3 and Heath Shaw for Potheads U17 pick

Hilly Trades: Montagna and Newman For Cross and Zaharakis from The Return

Holz

BB what would you want for pick 2 in the roos draft.

AFEV

Can we trade picks with players to sweeten the deal?

bomberboy0618

Depends. I would like a player or a high pick in the eagles draft.
I am willing to negotiate with anyone, so just shoot me a pm or post in here.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 01, 2011, 05:59:49 AM
I'm have pick 3 in Eagles. Would like Mundy or Riska in return so need to discuss details. Will include Simon Black in the deal (as so you don't lose a midfielder). May involve the swapping of a pick or two though?

bomberboy0618

I would give you mundy and a pick for black and that pick?

Holz

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 01, 2011, 05:59:49 AM

i will probably end up trading after the roos are picked so take your pick and if you get the guy i want i will talk later, if needed.

AFEV

I'm going to chuck Bartel in the air, interested? PM me :)

Holz

Quote from: Sid on August 01, 2011, 05:26:28 PM
I'm going to chuck Bartel in the air, interested? PM me :)

dont tempt me he is one  my favourite playesr  :) but he is old so  i will   think about it

bomberboy0618

Holz

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 01, 2011, 05:28:18 PM
Nah actually I need a fwd.

you came to the right place i have knights, fyfe, sylvia, cloke and kennedy

bomberboy0618

AFEV

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 01, 2011, 05:30:32 PM
I want cloke :D

We all do :x
I'd offer Dawes, Bartel & 4th pick for the Dogs to get him >:D

bomberboy0618