Liam Shiels

Started by powersuperkents, July 31, 2011, 12:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

Liam Shiels. Hasnt impressed me three weeks in a row but before that he was the favourite player in my dreamteam scoring 140+ in the past few weeks before the hawks bye. Whats happening to him?

and the big question, should I trade him out if he continues to score like this?

PowerBug

The F.A.R.K.

he will bounce back. he had one off week and then last night i was suprised anyone score 100. it was raining so hard they should have worn goggles and flippers

Fireballz

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 31, 2011, 02:04:45 PM
he will bounce back. he had one off week and then last night i was suprised anyone score 100. it was raining so hard they should have worn goggles and flippers
I was at the game last night and it was just awful. Shiels is a player and he'll bounce back.

PowerBug

Quote from: Fireballz on July 31, 2011, 02:27:26 PM
Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 31, 2011, 02:04:45 PM
I was at the game last night and it was just awful. Shiels is a player and he'll bounce back.
Did you sit in the front row, or in the top stands under cover?

unceramonius

i was front row, it was really bad

Fireballz

I was about 10 rows in just behind the goals with a bunch of Hawks fans. No cover and neglected to buy a poncho. Massive oversight on reflection...

The F.A.R.K.

could you see the other side of ground. always look better on tv so i dont reckon the players could have seen 100m ahead of them

Fireballz

The last few mins of the 2nd quarter I couldn't even see the front row from where I was. Visibility was pretty poor but it cleared up in the second half.

Wes Mantooth

Alka

Had a low-ish score in a game where no Hawk scored over 100.
Hawks have a good run home, stick with him, he'll reward you soon enough.

powersuperkents

cheers i didnt see the conditions the hawks played in and a think theres bigger problems then Shiels. (eg Brennan)