Z. Smith Are you stuck with him?

Started by Nails, July 30, 2011, 10:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

This guy tricked me into thinking he was a premium... or a sufficient 85-90 average...

Something like 47 at HT... 65-69 odd at 3qtr time....

70 at full time  >:( >:( >:(

Anyone else stuck with him as 2nd ruck? I could swap Petrie into 2nd and play I. Smith instead... sounds tempting... but too many damn byes  >:(

Just disappointed, he only ever plays ONE DECENT half these days... last few weeks he has been like 30 at HT and powered home... figured he'd score 90+ this game... but no he's like 47 at HT and dies...

Sleeken

Yes. I'll probably do what you suggested and play I Smith instead.

LaHug

Including Petrie and Fyfe (using Fyfe as DPP cover), I have 9 premium forwards. So I only need to play Z. Smith one more time in the North bye. Still, with a few forwards out this week, I had to play him and it wasn't fun. Not that Petrie did much better...

dmagnus

aint nothing wrong with 70 from a rook

Nails

Quote from: dmagnus on July 31, 2011, 02:22:26 AM
aint nothing wrong with 70 from a rook

There isn't I agree...

The issue lies with the fact I used trades elsewhere and decided to stick with a rook as my 2nd ruck due to a string of a few good games  ::)

Spite

That's why I traded him to kreuzer after kreuzers 32.

I have lost 5 points and a trade. No idea what I was thinking.

FAIL.

PowerBug

Too bad guys. He didn't fool me. Actually i didn't find the trades to get him in.

elephants

I am happy to interchange bailey/smith/Petrie/Lobbe between 6th and 7th forward and 2nd ruck.

Fireballz

Downgraded Smith and Sandi to Lobbe and Gawn. Using Petrie as 2nd ruck with Hale and Lobbe as my ruck and fwd bench cover.

The F.A.R.K.

im happy to cop 70s and occasionaly a 90-100. not too fussed. would rather spend trades elsewhere coz rucks other than cox can be inconsisitent and get injured easy

Nails

Holz

thank you dids becasue he came back i put him on the field and swtiched petrie into the ruck. I will keep it that way for the rest of the season.

Alka

Traded him in this week for Mumford.
Seems like it was the right move based on this week alone.

FARK, I think he might have one 90-100 left in him. The rest will be 70s, and there's the chance of a burn like this week.
Mumford should get 90+ for the season, and so I'll happily take the extra 20 points per week for the all important finals even burning a precious trade.

PowerToWin

Smith sits on my bench, Hale gets game time with me every week with Cox.

Hale can score 80+ easier than Smith.