Dean Cox you are my hero

Started by The F.A.R.K., July 30, 2011, 05:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

that was the best last quarter all year. the mark in defenece and then the sealer in the goalsquare
and gaff backing into traffic in the final seconds. and scotty lycett you champ.

EAGLES FOR THE FLAG

i rate that last quarter with the drawn grand final. best to watch

The F.A.R.K.

Huge week this week

im sure someone has cox, selwood captain, johnson, corey, enright, gaff, boyd and co.

we arent even at collingwood game yet.....

fivestarmd

Don't forget about Saints v Suns. Some big scores to come.

The F.A.R.K.

or buddy with no mcpahrlin, and cloke as captain with no fletcher, and the showdown, wait scrap that last one

elephants

Hahaha Fark you've caught the eagles fever?

mrpotato

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 30, 2011, 05:59:21 PM
im sure someone has cox, selwood captain, johnson, corey, enright, gaff, boyd and co.
+gibbs 144

The F.A.R.K.

i am sitting on 890 from 7 carrying rawlings and sylvia with no captain
cox as vc too

yes elephants i have caught eagles fever. it was exciting to watch

Flame

bowyanger

I reckon Big Cox will win the brownlow.
The Eagles have had the best run with injuries of any team this year...until this week that is

Dunham29

The F.A.R.K.

Hawks are good but i dont rate their list.
they won  flag in 07 with a shower list
like seriously stewy dew. he weighed lik 6 tons. he looked like a parklands footballer

wce for the win
can someone tell liam shiels he needs to score 100 this week to make up for his shower score last week. on 11 with 3mins to go in first q

bowyanger

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 30, 2011, 09:06:22 PM
like seriously stewy dew. he weighed lik 6 tons. he looked like a parklands footballer

wce for the win
can someone tell liam shiels he needs to score 100 this week to make up for his shower score last week. on 11 with 3mins to go in first q

Erm....they won in 08?...Not 07....and heavy morning Dew was the main instigator of the win? It doesnt matter how you play all you...or how you start the year...but how you finish and play in the games that matter.

Let me see...shower list in 2011...

Mitchell
Hodge
Franklin
Burgoyne
Rioli
Sewell
Lewis
Bateman
Birchall

With Roughy injured

08 premiership side...swap Burgoyne with Crawford
Bring in Croad & Campbell to that list...

Who do you think has 10 better players on their list mate?

PowerBug

wce for the win
I am so close from reporting you for dissing Stuart Dew. He won the premiership for Hawthorn, and was a vital part of Port Adelaide's premiership team. My favourite player by a long way.

Fireballz

Quote from: PowerBug on August 01, 2011, 09:33:55 AM

wce for the win
I am so close from reporting you for dissing Stuart Dew. He won the premiership for Hawthorn, and was a vital part of Port Adelaide's premiership team. My favourite player by a long way.
Yeh that is a huge failure. Watch the footage of Stewie Dew in the 3rd quarter of that grand final and you see exactly why he was recruited into that side. His experience allowed him make the right decision under pressure on the biggest stage and he was a key player in that premiership team.
And the rest of the list they have at the moment is outstanding. Coleman medallist, Norm Smith medallist, rising star winner, rising star runner up...

Really really poor call there.

The F.A.R.K.

sorry about the 07 muck up it was 08 but i am no withrawing that they have a poor list
too many c grade players and the fith quarter as well as one week at a time have pointed this out.
Stewy dew was a good player when fit but the size he was in 08 was ridiculous. it would be like ricciuto or scotty cummings making a comeback. good players in their day but unfit and slow.

they dont carry a quality ruckman and are being carried by franklin and mitchell. their list is better than 08 but still not great. I.smith, shiels, suckling and all the other quality youngsters can be good but need consistency as well as being able to perform in finals.

Hodge is carrying an injury and no where near best
burgoyne was good at port but he is getting older and has been pretty shower this year
rioli is injury prone and can struggle to string games together. wouldnt be counting on him for finals.
Sewell lewis and bateman all need more consisitency and even still are probably b grade players they aren't elite

They have always struggled with rucks and bailey, hale, renouf and co. wouldnt be a no.1 ruck at any other club other than port because they have no ruck. I would rate their rucks combo one of the worst in the afl along with port and richmond

they lack quality defenders so when it comes down to playing geelong or collingwood and standing pods, cloke, stevie j, dawes add to that smalls like didak, blair, sidebottom, stokes they will struggle. gibson is half decent but against the elite fowards he will struggle.

have i proven my point. they are a good side and have been playing well but their list isnt great. not enough elite players. i would only consider mitchell and franklin as your a grade elite players. roughead and the players mentioned above are all b grade and c grade players