Main Menu

Personal Messages

Started by elephants, July 30, 2011, 02:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

took me over a year to hit 50 and i have just got 100 in the last 2 days. HP how do you find econs i love it.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on August 04, 2011, 12:35:26 PM
took me over a year to hit 50 and i have just got 100 in the last 2 days. HP how do you find econs i love it.
I love it as well! It's a much needed break from Physics + Chem + Methods. I actually like understanding how things work so understanding how the markets work fascinates me. Also helps when it comes to understanding things related to money when I get older.

The F.A.R.K.

hate having physics chem and maths on the same day. by the end of the day i get home and sleep for a couple of hours. its sooooo hard

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 04, 2011, 05:16:03 PM
I love it as well! It's a much needed break from Physics + Chem + Methods. I actually like understanding how things work so understanding how the markets work fascinates me. Also helps when it comes to understanding things related to money when I get older.

i do it at uni and i think instead of English being compusulary where you just seem to have to look for meanings in books even the author wasnt thinking of it should be economics. Some of the stupid things people say around election time annoy me. Like the people who blame interest rate increases on the government

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on August 05, 2011, 12:17:52 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 04, 2011, 05:16:03 PM
i do it at uni and i think instead of English being compusulary where you just seem to have to look for meanings in books even the author wasnt thinking of it should be economics. Some of the stupid things people say around election time annoy me. Like the people who blame interest rate increases on the government
Haha, we are just starting on Monetary policy after finishing Budgetary. Does help alot when it comes to decision making by the Government and gives us an insight into how it'll affect us. Like the Carbon Tax and the proposed taxes.

Quote from: The FARK Academy on August 04, 2011, 11:32:53 PM
hate having physics chem and maths on the same day. by the end of the day i get home and sleep for a couple of hours. its sooooo hard
I know right ::). I don't mind Physics or Methods (Going quite slowly now :P) but Chem does my head in! Usually have a few days where have 2-3 periods of them together :(.

PowerBug

Back on topic. I have 23. But i deleted the few and can't remmeber what our FTP franchise team meant, so HP what does it mean?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on August 05, 2011, 05:56:45 PM
Back on topic. I have 23. But i deleted the few and can't remmeber what our FTP franchise team meant, so HP what does it mean?
I'll check. It's Cricket oriented though!

FT Kuriketto Ghetto (From The Cricket Ghetto).

Holz

Monty would have the most PMs wouldnt he?

ossie85

Definitely the most unread ones ;)

AFEV

Quote from: ossie85 on August 05, 2011, 06:56:48 PM

Most of which are no doubt from Zippy ::)

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on August 05, 2011, 06:56:48 PM

Best call I have ever seen on this forum. I am crying  ;D

Holz

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on August 05, 2011, 11:09:52 PM
199 :)
Alot coming recently I suppose with the Ultimate Draft trade discussion ;).

I've gained quite alot recently as well......

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 05, 2011, 11:13:52 PM
Quote from: Holzman on August 05, 2011, 11:09:52 PM
199 :)
Alot coming recently I suppose with the Ultimate Draft trade discussion ;).

I've gained quite alot recently as well......

i want even on 50 a couple of days ago

Master Q