Hodge Out

Started by Windigo, July 30, 2011, 09:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Not sure how many have him but I hope it won't affect Mitchell too much.....His my captain.  :-\

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/afl/9942438/blow-for-hawks-as-hodge-dips-out/

Sleeken

Damnit, hope he'll be ok for finals.

JBs-Hawks

Gotta take my emergencys score of 124 :P

really hope he is alright for next week :(

elephants

Great :) But yeah as you said hopefully Mitchy still chops up.

LaHug

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 30, 2011, 11:16:51 AM

You had Swallow emergency?!?

I have a feeling this will affect Mitchell's scores negatively :(

JBs-Hawks

yea was a toss up between him and hodge for the bench

elephants

Quote from: LaHug on July 30, 2011, 01:44:23 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 30, 2011, 11:16:51 AM

You had Swallow emergency?!?

I have a feeling this will affect Mitchell's scores negatively :(
Don't say that HuggyBear (?)

LaHug

Teams often have to choose between trying to shut down Hodge or Mitchell and it ends up meaning both do fairly well. I just have a feeling that no Hodge means Mitchell will be easier to slow down.

Davoo

mitchell will be fine....120+

LaHug

Quote from: Davoo on July 30, 2011, 02:47:09 PM
mitchell will be fine....120+
Yes, but he was going to get 130 before Hodge was ruled out. Now he'll only get 115-120... :P

Davoo

hope he racks it up tonight! pendles and swan are probs captains for most teams but mitchell is in just as good of form,

LaHug

Quote from: Davoo on July 30, 2011, 03:45:49 PM
hope he racks it up tonight! pendles and swan are probs captains for most teams but mitchell is in just as good of form,
I hope nobody put Swan as captain... If they did, they didn't read my thread!

bundyboy

read you thread LaHug...but still had to give Swanny the "C"... - thanks anyway for the advice  ;D

Told myself he would get the big C every week after he came back from Arizona, and so glad I stuck with that rule !! ;D

LaHug

Quote from: bundyboy on July 31, 2011, 10:00:34 PM
read you thread LaHug...but still had to give Swanny the "C"... - thanks anyway for the advice  ;D

Told myself he would get the big C every week after he came back from Arizona, and so glad I stuck with that rule !! ;D
Well done! I'm going to put this week under the "ridiculous and unpredictable" file. :P

bundyboy

agree...crazy week for scores...

but then again - I think this whole year has been a bit crazy... I'm struggling to come to grip with how much higher DT scores are overall right throughout...

wonder what the average of top 1000 teams this year compared to last year...I recon the scores are probably up 100 points year on year !!