Put the C on Cloke

Started by The Grundles, July 30, 2011, 12:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

why were the commentators suprised when ryder went back. they kept saying is there any thing he cant do and that he is a revelation down back and how they were suprised to see him down there. ryder played defence for the first couple of years of his career and played there until hille went down on anzac day and he stepped into ruck and won anzac medal.

Dave085

Sane boat as oyu FARKAcademy. I was going to leav eSwan C, then changed to to Cox, then thought, nah, ill go Cloke. What a fail! grrrrrrrrrr

The Grundles

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 31, 2011, 10:08:32 PM
why were the commentators suprised when ryder went back. they kept saying is there any thing he cant do and that he is a revelation down back and how they were suprised to see him down there. ryder played defence for the first couple of years of his career and played there until hille went down on anzac day and he stepped into ruck and won anzac medal.

I have both Ryder and Cloke in my team and I was very dissappointed they were playing on each other.  Everyone needs to get past that Anzac game Ryder played and realise he aint that special.  Sure he is talented but he just doesn't deliver.  Most overrated player in the comp