Put the C on Cloke

Started by The Grundles, July 30, 2011, 12:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grundles

Put the big C on Clokey this weekend...hopefully it will pay off.  Need a big score to cover Hodgeys 0 :(

AFL predictor has him scoring 130...thats a massive 260 if he pulls it off.

Thoughts?

Fireballz

I'd back him in. I put the C on Pendlebury so hopefully there's a few centre clearances from Pendles straight to Cloke 30m out straight in front... which big T-rex will probably miss...

Spite

The Grundles

unfortunately yes Spite...apparantly he took a knock to the knee in the melb game last week and they wont risk him before finals

blah128

Was considering going Cloke as captain too, and Mitchell. Went with the popular choice Pendles in the end. All 3 might end up racking up huge scores...I hope  :)

LaHug

Quote from: The Grundles on July 30, 2011, 12:12:11 AM
Put the big C on Clokey this weekend...hopefully it will pay off.  Need a big score to cover Hodgeys 0 :(

AFL predictor has him scoring 130...thats a massive 260 if he pulls it off.

Thoughts?
I predicted him at exactly that... http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,41963.0.html

BGK

I took a punt on Cloke to this week. I'm positive he won't let us down.

Windigo

I knew Cloke loves the Dons. But I could not do it. Hopefully Mitchell slays.....

The F.A.R.K.

dont think it is a punt, no fletcher and who are their other key defenders, hooker and hurley. he will dominate. Cloke capt buddy vice eh

Holz

thats got to hurt, in a week where players are scoring 150+ everywhere. decent punt just didnt pay off.

Just Clancy

gee i hope no one c'd him...

Davoo

worst captain choice ever. unfortunate for you guys. i think its definitely his worst game of the year and is being beaten by ryder, convincingly. not getting any marks really, therefore, no goals..

The F.A.R.K.

it hurts. have cox as vice and also have pendles, swan as regular captain. decide to change it up with no fletcher and then ryder goes and plays defence

the decision to put c on cloke and vc on cox could cost me 70 points

Fireballz

What a strange round it was...
Who would've picked Ryder to hold Cloke goalless until 3/4 time???

LaHug

I knew there was a reason I never put key forwards as captain. Too much risk of being beaten. Bad luck guys!