Main Menu

FT Kuriketto Ghetto

Started by Hellopplz, July 30, 2011, 12:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

I take it on the skills first then the bt.

Master Q

But Hemming isn't Out/Out Sid, he's Spec/Spec. How is one level a huge difference Maca? Just because you don't get to choose how he's trained means nothing...

roo boys!

Lesnar is spectacular summary with reasonable form, Hemming is outstanding with reliable form. And Lesnar is younger.

Maca24

Quote from: roo boys! on July 30, 2011, 05:52:00 PM
Lesnar is spectacular summary with reasonable form, Hemming is outstanding with reliable form. And Lesnar is younger.
Exactly  ;)
Q, It takes about a season to get from Spec to Excep. Thats why its a big difference.

Master Q

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on July 30, 2011, 08:47:29 PM
I disagree.
Um. Who cares?
Just because you disagree does not make you right.

PowerBug

No arguements please, take them to another thread. This thread is about being relaxed. Are we going to have a VC, if so, rb has it in the bag for finding the pic.

roo boys!

Quote from: PowerBug on July 31, 2011, 12:04:40 PM
No arguements please, take them to another thread. This thread is about being relaxed. Are we going to have a VC, if so, rb has it in the bag for finding the pic.
I am humbled, your honour :) ;)

Justin Bieber

Depends on what the rest of the Franchise is thinking? I'm not fussed if we get one or two Vice Captains so all of you decide ;).

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 31, 2011, 04:50:07 PM
Depends on what the rest of the Franchise is thinking? I'm not fussed if we get one or two Vice Captains so all of you decide ;).
Do we need a Simpson's vigilante episode reference inserted here HP?  ;D ;)

Many honourable Samurai will help take other franchises to the sword.

Vice and deputy should suffice in the absence of Captain Hello.

If we had any more we could die a death of a thousand cuts  ;)

MajorLazer

Could the quote be "Someone Else!!", because I believe I'm Someone Else. :P

McRooster

Quote from: MajorLazer on August 01, 2011, 10:49:21 PM
Could the quote be "Someone Else!!", because I believe I'm Someone Else. :P
LOL, Right on ML  ;)

We don't need a thinker, we need a doer. Someone that has the focus to say 'never say never come whatever' but has the complacency to concede when they may be wrong and will listen to others input before deciding they were right in the first place  :D

No need to have too many cooks though spoiling the broth.

HP, RB and ML can be our Iron Chefs IMO.

PowerBug

The never say never thing reminds me too much of Justin Beiber.

Justin Bieber

BAHAHA!!! The Simpsons Reference reappears ;D.