I hate having Rawlings

Started by BGK, July 29, 2011, 09:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

Do something you lazy old fart.

Memphistopheles

Me too, but was forced to play him this week and don't have the trades to get rid of him. He did score 14 points quick smart at the end of Q2 so lets hope he continues in that vein in the second half.

The F.A.R.K.

surely retirement mus be on cards. he will almost drop below 200k at this rate
it is pathetic

Zarts

*the awkward moment when you are a straight swap for tom lynch...

BGK

Someone needs to kick Brad Scott in the head for doing something to him.

The F.A.R.K.

i dont think the blame is on scott he is just old and shower really

absolutely spewing coz he will be a straight swap to most spuds soon.

elephants

flower this stupid cow. Could have played Puopolo over you, you old old man.

Spite

May be able to straight swap him to adcock. Not sure if it is worth it though, I'll just play puopolo or ben jacobs when he returns. He is killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Chopps

i am really glad i stayed clear

The Grundles

yeah Rawlings was one of those "possibilities" at the beginning of the season.  He showed promise but unfortunately only delivered for half a season.  Get off NOW!

Holz

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 29, 2011, 11:01:32 PM

im not sure if you watched the game or many roo games but he has recently been playing the tagger role. When gibbs has his tag days people dont call him and old fart. HE is abit like broughton can rack up the touches but if given a role its hard to do that.

In his last 3 games he has scored poorly but has restricted his opponents to just 3 goals and scores of 41, 64 and 67.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on July 30, 2011, 02:22:50 AM

im not sure if you watched the game or many roo games but he has recently been playing the tagger role. When gibbs has his tag days people dont call him and old fart. HE is abit like broughton can rack up the touches but if given a role its hard to do that.

In his last 3 games he has scored poorly but has restricted his opponents to just 3 goals and scores of 41, 64 and 67.
Sorry Holz but in dt we don't care how well they are doing their jobs we just want them to score well OR give us good notice that they will score showerty for the rest of the season.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on July 30, 2011, 11:25:08 AM

Sorry Holz but in dt we don't care how well they are doing their jobs we just want them to score well OR give us good notice that they will score showerty for the rest of the season.

i agree i would be spewing if i had him in my team, but everyone knew he was a chance of being a tagger sometime this year, unlike broughton which came out of the blue. People took a risk getting him in for that reason and now it isnt paying off.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on July 30, 2011, 12:54:10 PM

i agree i would be spewing if i had him in my team, but everyone knew he was a chance of being a tagger sometime this year, unlike broughton which came out of the blue. People took a risk getting him in for that reason and now it isnt paying off.
Fair enough i see your point Holz :)

Holz

Quote from: elephants on July 30, 2011, 12:57:49 PM
Quote from: Holzman on July 30, 2011, 12:54:10 PM

Fair enough i see your point Holz :)

i see where you are coming from no change on his listed field placement, no annoucement hopefully after his second low score you realised he was tagging so you didn't play him. Sadly though i cant see them chaniging his role we are working on other players to play the tagging mid and have more than enough mids.