J. Gram
4 (28.6%)
X. Ellis
1 (7.1%)
NO TRADE, HOLD PUOPOLO ANOTHER WEEK.
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Scratchy

5 trades left, 70k in the bank. FWD/MID/RUC complete. BACs still have Lower, Stanley and Puopolo (all on field this week and last)

Puopolo facing a high Breakeven and I will have him onfield with Lids out this week. Puo burned me onfield last week with Suckling out.
Don't want to double trade (need to conserve trades, and shower-all downgrades anyway)
If I got Adcock in this week then I have D. Nicholson on field with no bench covery. Could wait a week to get him in because I think he's returned to form and fitness, but Puopolo loses some value.
Brad Rawlings form has jumped off a cliff and has a BE of 141, and a finals bye to cover.
Mackie has lost premium back status with an average of 79.6 and a finals bye as well.
Jason Gram is extremely inconsistent but if anything has got better scores against better teams this year and therefore has a good run home.
Xavier Ellis is a smokey. I don't know the circumstances of his 23 against Geelong this year but take that out and he's averaged 89 from 5 games. Could any Hawks fans enlighten me on why he's only palyed 6 games though?

Holz

Quote from: Scratchy on July 29, 2011, 07:48:09 PM
5 trades left, 70k in the bank. FWD/MID/RUC complete. BACs still have Lower, Stanley and Puopolo (all on field this week and last)

Puopolo facing a high Breakeven and I will have him onfield with Lids out this week. Puo burned me onfield last week with Suckling out.
Don't want to double trade (need to conserve trades, and shower-all downgrades anyway)
If I got Adcock in this week then I have D. Nicholson on field with no bench covery. Could wait a week to get him in because I think he's returned to form and fitness, but Puopolo loses some value.
Brad Rawlings form has jumped off a cliff and has a BE of 141, and a finals bye to cover.
Mackie has lost premium back status with an average of 79.6 and a finals bye as well.
Jason Gram is extremely inconsistent but if anything has got better scores against better teams this year and therefore has a good run home.
Xavier Ellis is a smokey. I don't know the circumstances of his 23 against Geelong this year but take that out and he's averaged 89 from 5 games. Could any Hawks fans enlighten me on why he's only palyed 6 games though?

rawling.mackie adock i would say definately not i perosnally think ellis could average quite well for the rest of the year but you can wait  a week i think with his BE, if you want gram get him this week 90 average on his last 2 and playing goldcoast and listed in the mids. I woud go ellis but it could backfire as with suckling back he might be forced into a DT unfriendly postion and is as soft as higgins. I think Pup could score quite well this week. i would double trade if i were you though at some stage to bstrenghen that backline.

bradway

I would definitely be taking Ellis out of that lot.
Very underated footballer who is starting to get his body right and should be fresh afetr mssing so much footy.

If he is fit he plays.
Rated very very highly by Clarko and should spend a lot more time in the mid field with Puoplo and Suckling covering those small to medium rebounding defender roles.

Bennyy

Id wait and get Adcock next week. He wont change in price. Puopolo shouldnt change toooo much

Scratchy

Ended up making no trade. Puop lost only $3800.
Based on last week Ellis, Rawlings and Mackie aren't even worth considering.
Gram would have been a good pick as Holzman mentioned.
Now Petrenko on the radar.
I probably will be trading Lower instead of Puopolo this week due to their respective BEs.
Means I have up to 379k to spend. Most of the guys in the price range have buys coming up though.

Zarts

Everyone scored pretty poor for hawthorn in the wet last week though.

PowerBug

The wet ground didn't help at all! Discard poor Hawks scores for that week.

Red Pig

Quote from: PowerBug on August 02, 2011, 08:33:20 PM
The wet ground didn't help at all! Discard poor Hawks scores for that week.
+1