Ask Q (29/07/11)

Started by Master Q, July 29, 2011, 07:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

You know the rules. You know the drill. Don't have much time, so:

Shoot.

Master Q

Arradin

well because no one else is. Do you know how long jacobs is out for?

Zarts

straight swapped heppell for fisher- good move or bad? (playing for league, my reasoning was I am strapped for cash and will need to drop come GF anyway)

stigs

Should i trade higgins to lecras ?
got two trades left but good cover everywhere.
if i don't trade i have to have how on the field

pinochio

joey or pendles for captain???

Master Q

Quote from: Arradin on July 29, 2011, 07:48:12 PM
well because no one else is. Do you know how long jacobs is out for?
No  :P

Quote from: Zarts on July 29, 2011, 07:49:32 PM
straight swapped heppell for fisher- good move or bad? (playing for league, my reasoning was I am strapped for cash and will need to drop come GF anyway)
Good Move

Quote from: stigs on July 29, 2011, 07:49:57 PM
Should i trade higgins to lecras ?
got two trades left but good cover everywhere.
if i don't trade i have to have how on the field
Toughy. Quite Risky...

Quote from: pinochio on July 29, 2011, 07:51:32 PM
joey or pendles for captain???
Pendles

hally25547

me and a mate are having an overall bet and i am 20 points behind him and he is copping a donut this week. I thought i was safe but i saw tonight that jacobs was out so should i trade toy out to fisher to save a donut. I only have one more trade left thanks to trading in and out heath shaw on the same day  >:( Thoughts Q - save the trade and eat a donut or save the donut and wing it without any trades?

Master Q

Quote from: hally25547 on July 29, 2011, 07:56:39 PM
me and a mate are having an overall bet and i am 20 points behind him and he is copping a donut this week. I thought i was safe but i saw tonight that jacobs was out so should i trade toy out to fisher to save a donut. I only have one more trade left thanks to trading in and out heath shaw on the same day  >:( Thoughts Q - save the trade and eat a donut or save the donut and wing it without any trades?
Eat a donut. Still many rounds to go...

That's it for tonight boys... Have to run