Fyfe: Gun but tough run home pricey but can still afford him
8 (53.3%)
LeCras: Gun as well, but inconsistent, but has amazing run home, straight swap
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

LeBron4MVP

Thinking of OUsting Higgo, but who for?

LaHug

I keep hearing things like "he has a dodgy shoulder" etc. Is he safe to bring in this week?
I simply need a few people to make me more confident before I pull the trigger.

Arradin

I was thinking that Lecca would be a good unique BUT with Kennedy out i would be a bit worried that Lecca could be thrown deep forward until he gets back. That would be the only sticking point with him.

Windigo

I have to bite the bullet & get LeCras. His all I can afford...Beside Rioli...But surely Q-Stick will be alright & will let LeCras do his own thing. Also they've brought in Lycett. Big FWD/Ruck.

She'll be right.  ;)

LeBron4MVP

Quote from: Windigo on July 29, 2011, 06:35:09 PM
I have to bite the bullet & get LeCras. His all I can afford...Beside Rioli...But surely Q-Stick will be alright & will let LeCras do his own thing. Also they've brought in Lycett. Big FWD/Ruck.

She'll be right.  ;)

But windgo you would choose fyfe over lecras if you had the cash

anyday of the week?

Windigo

Quote from: LeBron4MVP on July 29, 2011, 06:40:44 PM
Quote from: Windigo on July 29, 2011, 06:35:09 PM

She'll be right.  ;)

But windgo you would choose fyfe over lecras if you had the cash

anyday of the week?

Hm, I think both can score the same. So if it were for cash reasons I'd say LeCras. Tough choice, but since I've seen more of Fyfe. Then I'd choose Fyfe.

But since I cannot.....I'm getting Mark.  8)