Brennan v Buddy v Fisher

Started by -Hector-, July 29, 2011, 03:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Hector-

Guys,

Team is just about where I want it to be.

Ideally, I'd like one more gun forward and one more gun defender.

Guys I've got in mind are Brennan and Franklin for forwards and Fisher as a defender.

My question is not which I should go first from a 'complete my team' perspective, but from a financial perspective.

I have about $48k in the bank and my options to trade out are Puopolo, Jacobs or even Lower as defenders, and forwards to trade out Richardson, Prestia, Mzungu.

I only have 3 trades remaining, so if I downgrade to Callinan for one of my more expensive rookies, then hopefully I'll be able to afford both options in the next 2 - 3 weeks, with no trades remaining.

Hopefully that makes some sort of sense, sorry don't have much time to fix the post as I'm @ work on lunchbreak. haha.

Cheers all.

-Hector-

Ahhh shower guys, supposed to be in the DT part. Sorry!

-Hector-

Sorry guys, bumping this because nobody has replied.

I'm pretty much set on trading out Prestia as a mid and bringing in Callinan for the cash, then trading Mzungu out for Franklin.

Then, either next week or the week after (keeping in mind I'll have $100k in the bank and only 1 trade), I'll bring in Fisher just in time for finals, and cross my fingers that I don't get any injuries for the rest of the year.

Just need some confirmation that this is a decent plan.

ossie85

With the 3 trades, I'd be holding.... But if you must trade, sounds like a good plan!