LaHug's Captains - Round 19 - NEW TOP 5!

Started by LaHug, July 28, 2011, 08:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one of these delicious options will you be taking?

Pendlebury
28 (49.1%)
Dal Santo
4 (7%)
Mitchell
4 (7%)
Montagna
6 (10.5%)
Murphy
0 (0%)
Other
15 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Master Q

Flame

Davoo

going unique with mitchell. in super form, not so different to pendlebury and ill do anything to get a little ahead in the rankings!

Windigo

Quote from: Davoo on July 29, 2011, 08:45:54 PM
going unique with mitchell. in super form, not so different to pendlebury and ill do anything to get a little ahead in the rankings!

Same here. He should chop at the playground & a tag won't stop him this year.

Sleeken

Thanks for the info on Cox, I decided to stick with pendles however.

LaHug

Quote from: Windigo on July 29, 2011, 08:48:10 PM
Quote from: Davoo on July 29, 2011, 08:45:54 PM

Same here. He should chop at the playground & a tag won't stop him this year.
I really love him this year and he's been one of the most consistent scorers this season. Always a safe pick for captain.

Quote from: Sleeken on July 29, 2011, 11:28:37 PM
Thanks for the info on Cox, I decided to stick with pendles however.
I'm always happy to do a little research :)

LaHug

I have a feeling that my Johnson and Selwood predictions are a little off... Ridiculous first half!

plugz19

Quote from: LaHug on July 30, 2011, 04:28:57 PM
I have a feeling that my Johnson and Selwood predictions are a little off... Ridiculous first half!
haha yeah mate but we can forgive you, dont think anyone on this site would have predicted a 114 pt lead at half time..

gareth

I still went with Captain Selwood :)

LaHug

Quote from: gareth on July 30, 2011, 05:35:25 PM

I still went with Captain Selwood :)
Nice one!
I just hope I didn't turn anyone off captain Johnson with my prediction of 80.

Flame

I went Joey..I hope he has a johnson type score!!

Davoo

if i knew it was going to be thunder storming and wet and raining in the hawks and freos game, id never have picked mitchell...it would have been cox or pendles and i was looking unique...multi bye round...i dont really care

LaHug

Quote from: Davoo on July 30, 2011, 11:47:08 PM
if i knew it was going to be thunder storming and wet and raining in the hawks and freos game, id never have picked mitchell...it would have been cox or pendles and i was looking unique...multi bye round...i dont really care
If I knew it was going to be thunder storming and wet and raining, I would've let everyone know not to pick him. Legitimately thought he was a great option. Ahh well.

Zarts

yesssss... was planning on swapping mitchell for A Swallow rd 21- their scores just save me a touch of cash ;)

Possumo

Quote from: Zarts on July 31, 2011, 03:15:03 AM
yesssss... was planning on swapping mitchell for A Swallow rd 21- their scores just save me a touch of cash ;)

Heh, yeah I myself was worried Swallow would continue to score poorly and hence be in the low 300 k's and make a straight swap for another premium almost impossible. As it is he will hopefully get back to around 380-390k, and I should be able to get pretty much anyone. Tossing up between GAB and Pendles at the moment... (have Swan, Mitchell, Selwood, Boyd, Thompson as my other premiums).