Zachary Clarke

Started by Harry_West, July 28, 2011, 08:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Get Clarke

Do it, take a risk!
No way, are you crazy?

Harry_West

Anyone considering this guy? With Griffin and Sandilands out?

powersuperkents

This is the sort of risk you should of took at the beginning of the season incase it didnt pay off but with sandi and griff out he should rack up 70+ each week. but thats just my opinion, might be wrong. Who is in your ruck?

LaHug

He looked amazing last week and I absolutely think he is worth the risk!

powersuperkents

What did he score last week?

LaHug

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 28, 2011, 10:34:27 PM
What did he score last week?
94 but his effort was even more than that. I think he was a bit tired at the end trying to keep up with Cox and Naitanui on his lonesome. (118 SC shows that he played better than his DT said he did).

powersuperkents

Take the risk. With both rucks gone and potential like that he is sure to rack up for the rest of the season?

LaHug

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 28, 2011, 11:00:08 PM
Take the risk. With both rucks gone and potential like that he is sure to rack up for the rest of the season?
Definitely! If I had the trades I'd bring him in for Zac Smith just because I think his scoring potential is higher right now.

Fenno

Such a dumb trade. You will get 1 good game out of him and then you may aswell bench him because he won't be scoring well enough to put him on the field.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Fenno on July 28, 2011, 11:17:03 PM
Such a dumb trade. You will get 1 good game out of him and then you may aswell bench him because he won't be scoring well enough to put him on the field.
Yeah but the reason why he got the high score is that Griffen got injured giving Clarke the chance to play ruck. With Griffs and Sandi out of the picture I dont see why he cant continue to rack up the high scores.

LaHug

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 28, 2011, 11:33:14 PM
Quote from: Fenno on July 28, 2011, 11:17:03 PM
Yeah but the reason why he got the high score is that Griffen got injured giving Clarke the chance to play ruck. With Griffs and Sandi out of the picture I dont see why he cant continue to rack up the high scores.
He was doing well before Griffen was subbed as well!

Fenno

Griff will be back next week sandi the week after. He will have 1 decent score and that is it. Good luck if you make the trade but you will regret it.

soutter

Griffin isn't out.....

The Silent Partner

Obviously with Griff playing he will score lower. He is on the improve but the dockers have a tough run home. There are others to consider, isn't there?

Fred Hollows

Quote from: soutter on July 29, 2011, 02:24:00 AM
Griffin isn't out.....
+1 why is everyone saying that he is???? he has been named

PowerToWin

griffin is playing and sandilands will be back with mundy within a fortnight, they say.

personally I think David Hale is a far more reliable option, and DPP too so you can swap with Petrie if you have him.