Why is Brent Harvey so cheap?

Started by dale93, July 28, 2011, 01:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Ok i was just scrolling through the Forwards on offer which i dont have and i see Boomer is at $307k. He is a superstar and he know that. Is he worth a look?He will get better i reakon as the finals come closer and every game is a must win?I know he has a bye to come but i have cover?Is he worth it?

Or is Brad Green or Drew Petrie better options?

Cheers,

Dale

RiOtChEsS

couple of 60's in his rolling score, noticed that but first round finals bye is off putting if u have Petrie also, as i do...

plugz19

^true
and he has only averaged 87 this year anyway, and have a quick look at his run home. probably not the best dt wise

dale93

Quote from: Marcz on July 28, 2011, 01:58:21 PM
couple of 60's in his rolling score, noticed that but first round finals bye is off putting if u have Petrie also, as i do...

I dont have Petrie so do you reakon he could be a option?

My Forward line is Chaps, Franklin, Goodes, Sylvia, N.Riewalt, Brennan and then ? (Knights on the bench?)

PowerBug

RiOtChEsS

word is Knights is back this week so maybe just cool ya jets until the eve of finals...

Knights has a relatively good run home too so my advice would be to just hold ur trades for now ;)

upthemaidens

dont think it would be the best option considering the round 21 bye, but if you have the trades and cover then sure do it
hes a good player.... for a forty year old ;D

PowerToWin

at $300K, he is great value. Swallow & Wells are playing good footy and demanding a bit of attention more so now, so that might help?!

Would be a handy 7th forward.

LaHug

Definitely get him AFTER his bye if you want to trade out a Geelong/Carlton/Essendon forward. Otherwise, it's too late to consider him.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Marcz on July 28, 2011, 02:03:33 PM
word is Knights is back this week so maybe just cool ya jets until the eve of finals...

Knights has a relatively good run home too so my advice would be to just hold ur trades for now ;)
Harvey 68, Knights 114 and saved urself a trade ;)