DT Finals Ruck Division

Started by LeBron4MVP, July 27, 2011, 08:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should i pick for 2nd ruck through finals?

McEvoy
11 (32.4%)
Goldstein
1 (2.9%)
Sandilands
15 (44.1%)
Petrie
3 (8.8%)
Keep Smith/Lobbe as 2nd Ruck
4 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 3

LeBron4MVP

Just wondering what ppl are doing for 2nd ruck options during dt finals.

does the north finals bye change anything?

thoughts please. 7 trades 53k

97crows98

I have Cox, Petrie, Smith & McCauley and think I will stick with that. Have Lobbe as cover for NM bye, but may trade as well. Probs depends on Sandi's return. Also considering McEvoy & Mumford.

bundyboy

is Sandi coming back ??  did I read something somewhere that he was gone for another 2 weeks ??  so will he make it back??

if he doesn;t then i thin Mcinvoy has been just great from a DT perspective

DTmagician

nobody thinking of petrie? super cheap, has ceiling scores and can average 90 rest of yr. pretty handy for a 320k ruck option

but the finals bye may be a huge drawback. if you have cover it should be alright

Capper

this is a good topic. I am in the same position.

Currently have Cox, Smith, Griffin and Gorringe in my rucks and petrie in my forwards.

With Griffin injured i am wondering who to take as my number 2 ruck as the roos have a bye week 1 of finals.

Maybe mummy

i will be watching what people say about this

Flemo

In regards to trades I have got myself in trouble in Supercoach so I'm forced to keep Sandilands as my second ruck to Dean Cox. I have Drew Petrie if Aaron doesnt come back and during North Melbournes bye then I will be forced to use Matthew Lobbe or Nathan Vardy.

I'm a bit more fortunate in Dreamteam with six trades still remaining and at the moment only have to get rid of Heath Shaw. In saying that though Sandilands is meant to return before week one of the finals. There isn't a better ruck combo then Cox/Sandilands when both are playing. This also allows me to use Petrie as a premium forward and maybe put a Knights or J.Riewoldt on the bench.

plugz19

Quote from: tabs on July 27, 2011, 11:38:54 PM
this is a good topic. I am in the same position.

Currently have Cox, Smith, Griffin and Gorringe in my rucks and petrie in my forwards.

With Griffin injured i am wondering who to take as my number 2 ruck as the roos have a bye week 1 of finals.

Maybe mummy

i will be watching what people say about this
mummy is a star!

RiOtChEsS

w0w poll suggests Sandi yet hasnt played a meaningful game since round 9...

PowerBug

I have Cox, Petrie <<Jtippett , McCauley>> and Lobbe in the forwards. In rd 21 i'll use one of my 5 trades to remove Petrie and find someone of his price. Hopefully McEvoy.

ENYGMA

Quote from: bundyboy on July 27, 2011, 10:34:19 PM
is Sandi coming back ??  did I read something somewhere that he was gone for another 2 weeks ??  so will he make it back??

if he doesn;t then i thin Mcinvoy has been just great from a DT perspective

Bump. My thoughts exactly but I am down to 3 trades!