Main Menu

Instant Classics

Started by cookie311993, July 27, 2011, 03:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

This is a topic for shaggy's franchise Instant Classics.

Shags
GoSaints
Cookie
Reesbr
chrisuzz
Cyrus
Nails

Nails

Damn, Cyrus in the team... he's one of the few with a bit of luck I might have been able to sneak a win against  ;D

Looks like a nice team :) Let's destroy 'em captain Shagster.

cookie311993

We are gonna be successful for sure nails and end up winning the entire competition

8-6 Suited

Sorry I was going to do this a little later on and set it up with a bit of a talk about everyone in the squad but Cookie beat me to it. :)

Tactically we know this team has the best leadership, but not only that we have the strongest team overall. Don't mistake that confidence for egotism. It wont be a cakewalk at all but I can assure you we will put up the hardest challenge for any team to get past.

cookie311993

sorry shaggy just thought i would save you the hassle of finding time to create it with the baby and all. we have a good franchise tactically I agree and good strong teams

Cyrus

who picked the name?
i know it wasn't shaggy or it would have been something like ......Joffa's Jockstraps  :D

cookie311993

nah shaggy picked this has the name for his franchise awhile back cyrus, when we were still planning it

Cyrus

only joshing just like sticking it to poor little shags  ;)

cookie311993

haha are you and shags friends in RL cyrus?

bomberboy0618

Yeah I think he, shaggy wookie rod and gs are mates in rl.
Well they all know shaggy not sure if the rest know all the others.

Cyrus

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 27, 2011, 10:16:54 PM
haha are you and shags friends in RL cyrus?
no i dont like ugly guys...

8-6 Suited

Awww come off it Brad. You're just jealous I didn't hook you up with Mel (My sister in law) when she broke up with Luke ahha. :P

Cyrus

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on July 28, 2011, 02:03:41 AM
Awww come off it Brad. You're just jealous I didn't hook you up with Mel (My sister in law) when she broke up with Luke ahha. :P
mmmmmm Mel  ;)  how is the goddess of hotness?

8-6 Suited

chrisuzz

Hopefully i will suprise a few with my extremly low SOD rankings due to resting players every game due to being in a league with 6 bots ::)