Main Menu

FYFEY!!! Signed until 2014

Started by valkorum, July 27, 2011, 03:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Best news I have had all week

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7009/newsid/119538/default.aspx

QuoteFremantle young gun Nat Fyfe has agreed to a contract extension that will see him commit to the club through to the end of the 2014 season.

Cicjose

w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

valkorum

Very happy about this signing

Did I say VERY HAPPY

ossie85

Cicjose

valkorum

MTTY

Great news for you guys. Like Fyfey, is one of my favourites to watch but hardly get to see him play a bit like Pavlich.

SydneyRox

I didnt rate this guy very highly at the start of the year, even though all the WA press was on him!

I now realise - Damn he is good !!

Freo supporters will be very happy!!

valkorum

Quote from: SydneyRox on July 27, 2011, 07:52:54 PM
I didnt rate this guy very highly at the start of the year, even though all the WA press was on him!

I rated him after his first 2 games.  Quality player and (once again) I am very happy that he is signed up til 2014

Flame

Quote from: valkorum on July 28, 2011, 12:55:52 PM

I rated him after his first 2 games.  Quality player and (once again) I am very happy that he is signed up til 2014
I doubted you valk after you rated him so highly at the start of the season. I can trades Higgins out for him this week. Do you think it is a good trade at this time of season?

PowerBug

Quote from: Flame on July 28, 2011, 01:26:02 PM
Quote from: valkorum on July 28, 2011, 12:55:52 PM

I doubted you valk after you rated him so highly at the start of the season. I can trades Higgins out for him this week. Do you think it is a good trade at this time of season?
Why not?

valkorum

I think it is a good trade Flame

FYFEY!!! FTW

Flame

Hawka

i must say he looked very good 2nite
hard to belive he is only 19!

BoredSaint

3rd highest paid player at freo already :o