6-7
9 (17.3%)
4-5
22 (42.3%)
4<
16 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

googs?

6 left, but have 4 geelong players in my team...

PowerBug

Five left. Stevie J, Selwood, Heppell, Petrie, Gibbs my players with byes.

plugz19

4, with 3 geelong players, and one carlton

HTL

Quote from: plugz19 on July 27, 2011, 01:27:44 PM
4, with 3 geelong players, and one carlton
2 carlton
1 Geelong and Roo's

bundyboy

4 - and still carrying Shaw..but he will be gone this week, and so will I if I get any more long term injuries or idiots !!

Doovster

6 for me. Got Petrie with coverage of Z. Smith (R) or Lobbe (R/F), then Bartel (7th mid) and then Gibbs ( move to mid - cover with Bartel)

CFC 1979

enough to sideways trade bye prem to prem in the finals then back again if required

Davoo

5 right now. have 2 geelong players, 1 roo, 1 carlton players and no essendon players. not planning on getting them all out when they have the bye though.

SydneyRox

5 with Chappy, Murphy and Gibbs

Not going to trade out for the sake of it, will check the vs team before pushing the button

Flame

I have 5 left too. Will be trying not to eat donuts this weekend!

Dave085

I love writing this, 14 trades remaining. Annoyed however, as someone pointed out, that i have wasted 2 trades as the season will finish before i use them.

Same position as CFC1979, where i can trade out prems on their byes, ie Boyd, Bartel, Chapman and trade them back in if i need.

I plan to be trading Boyd to Mitchel at this stage. Havent looked any further than that, but may bring in Boyd again when Bartel has his bye...

Chelskiman

I hate writing this.  3 trades left with Chappy, Stevie J, Gibbs and Yarran with finals byes.  Hoping to avoid the Geelong bye, and then I'll upgrade Yarran to someone like Fyfe.  Gibbs I'll just have to cover...

ossie85

Quote from: Dave085 on July 28, 2011, 12:16:46 PM
I love writing this, 14 trades remaining. Annoyed however, as someone pointed out, that i have wasted 2 trades as the season will finish before i use them.

That's kind of a fail!

Dave085

No its not. lol

Nah i didnt check the team till end of round 13... I lost all interest this year and nearly didnt even pick a side.
I am happy now, even though my overall is just pathetic. I am scoring big now though and i think im going to get up some peoples noses now that i have scraped into the 8 and scoring equal to the top 4 teams and have unlimited trades.

League this year is weak, which is why i made the 8, however, the top 4 are very strong so its not all easy going. 

whorya

i got 5 and with fyfe/pav/goodes as an extra mid/fwd can cover petrie and chappy for finals but to be honest
if i have 5 trades for finals i will trade petrie to mcvoy. and gibbs to suckling me thinks....as my league is strong i need as many premos and these extra trades could be the difference