Trades

Started by powersuperkents, July 26, 2011, 10:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Here are my options for my final trade of the week

Brennan to Travis Cloke
Pedersen to Jed Adcock
Puopolo to Jed Adcock
Max Bailey to Angus Graham or David Hille
Sideways Trade in Forwards: Haren to Ian Callinan (just for extra cover)

powersuperkents

Write your opinions

powersuperkents

I was also thinking of a sideways trade in my forwardline
Haren....>Callinan
Just for cover in the finals (I wont make that trade unless callinan is actually named in the line up)

Fireballz

Should make it so you can choose 2 options if ur thinking of double trading. Pup to Adcock and Brennan to Cloke looks sweet! The Brennan trade is almost sideways but Cloke is definitely an upgrade on Brennan.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Fireballz on July 26, 2011, 10:56:13 PM
Should make it so you can choose 2 options if ur thinking of double trading. Pup to Adcock and Brennan to Cloke looks sweet! The Brennan trade is almost sideways but Cloke is definitely an upgrade on Brennan.
I only have one trade left this week. I traded Rawlings for Fisher. Sugestions?

Fireballz

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 26, 2011, 10:57:26 PM
You traded before thurs teams?  :o :o :o

Bro.... I can't help you anymore out of principle. Massive fail.

powersuperkents

Can you just give me a suggestion so I can wait til thursday to make my final trade?

Fireballz

Brennan scores more than Pup so getting Adcock will get you more points.

I know you said on another thread that ur busy the rest of the week or something but what if Fisher was subbed on the weekend coz he is carrying an injury and now misses the next 4 games? You're pretty screwed then and you just wasted a trade! Hopefully doesn't happen coz he's in my team but still... Never trade before 5pm EST on Thurs night. Even 5pm on Fri night if you can manage (Exhibit A: Heath Shaw)!

powersuperkents

Quote from: Fireballz on July 26, 2011, 11:05:44 PM
Brennan scores more than Pup so getting Adcock will get you more points.

I know you said on another thread that ur busy the rest of the week or something but what if Fisher was subbed on the weekend coz he is carrying an injury and now misses the next 4 games? You're pretty screwed then and you just wasted a trade! Hopefully doesn't happen coz he's in my team but still... Never trade before 5pm EST on Thurs night. Even 5pm on Fri night if you can manage (Exhibit A: Heath Shaw)!
Thanks for the advice i'll try to trade pups for adcock but it'll be tricky to do it after teams are annouced but i'll wait

LaHug

Quote from: Fireballz on July 26, 2011, 10:59:03 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on July 26, 2011, 10:57:26 PM
You traded before thurs teams?  :o :o :o

Bro.... I can't help you anymore out of principle. Massive fail.
Murphy's Law states that Fisher will now miss this week.

Will people ever learn?!

no stranger to danger

not only is it a sin to trade before teams come out on thursday which you already have done, but you decided to trade in a premium player who was subbed off mid way through the 3rd quarter with injury concerns....

powersuperkents

guys i only have one main ruck (McEvoy) do you think I should trade Bailey (2nd Ruck) for Angus Graham, Hille or Natanui?

LaHug

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 27, 2011, 06:26:57 PM
guys i only have one main ruck (McEvoy) do you think I should trade Bailey (2nd Ruck) for Angus Graham, Hille or Natanui?
Someone better? I don't like the consistency of any of those three...

TheBeatles

Doesnt Adcock have bye this week???

powersuperkents

There no dreamteam league matches this week though