14 trades remaining. This weeks trade options.

Started by Dave085, July 26, 2011, 07:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sounds Good or Not?

Good options
4 (40%)
Bad options
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Dave085

Gday all.

I have 14 trades remaining and $69.600 in the bank.

Ive seen a bit of talk around Beau WATERS and have a few scenarios to spin off...

My upgrade plans include HEPPELL (Break even in 90's), LOWER and KRAKOUER (Lower break evens).
Bringing in CALLINAN (if named) is another plan of mine to free cash.

Im not fussed about scores this week.

My thoughts on what to do this week and next are listed below. What do you think???

This week
HIGGINS > CALLINAN
HEPPELL > WATERS or MARTIN.

Next Week
PRESTIA > PENDLEBURY
BOYD > THOMPSON/THOMAS/MITCHELL - Depending on cash available.

Sorry to make this a little difficult but im looking for some open eyes to help out with the hundreds of options we have.
Can you please give suggestions etc if you have them. Cheers.

Dave085

***Backs***
GIBBS, HEPPEL, DELIDIO, BROUGHTON, GODDARD, LOWER, BIRCHALL.
Reserves - TOY, WILKINSON, TALIA.

***MIDS***

Boyd Ablett, Swan, Bartel, HIGGINS, Montagna
Reserves - Prestia, Irons, Twomey.

***Forwards***
GOODES, FRANKLIN, CLOKE, RIEWOLDT, CHAPMAN, Sylvia , KRAKOUER
Reserves - DARLING, TAPSCOTT, MATERA

***RUCKS***
COX, Z. SMITH
Reserves - LOBBE, T. DERECKX.

McRooster

Dave085

When he has the bye... I have not got cover for him...

McRooster

With that many trades I suppose you could get him back too  ;)

Mix up your current MPP options as they stand and perhaps you will find cover for Boyd once the Higgins deal is done.

Dave085

Thats probably what i was going to do Rooster. Ill se how things pan out but the maths at the moment says i should be able to afford it comfortably.

I think that overall it will also increase my optimum point scoring ability if im able to fit in Mitchell.

McRooster

Strong plan, stick with it.

Mitchell is a must.

powersuperkents

Quote from: McRooster on July 26, 2011, 08:38:15 PM
Why would you trade out Boyd  ???
+1
Boyd averages more then any of your other options and Dale Thomas is out I dont know how long but it's a serious injury. You dont want to make the same mistake as me last year. I traded Boyd out for SHANE TUCK!!!! just because Boyd scored a 70. I regretted that trade for the rest of the season. Dont trade Boyd he always bounces back to the top.

powersuperkents

The only smart trade you though of was Heppel to Martin. Heppel has a bye during the grand final and Martin just racks up nice scores.

Dave085

I think some people are missing the point that the only reason im trading BOYD is because of the bye he has next week. Ive got 14 trades so worst case scenario is that i trade him back in after the bye...

My plan is to swap him in with Mitchell who has equal scoring potential.

powersuperkents

Guys should i trade Rawlings for Fisher and Trade Brennan for Cloke

or

Trade Pedersen for Fisher and Max Bailey for David Hille

97crows98

1. How do you still have 14 trades left?
2. Don't trade out Boyd, upgrade one of your benchies.
3. Callinan on injury list as another 2 weeks, but cash would be handy for upgrades.
4. Downgrade Darling, Tapscott & upgrade Krakouer & Prestia to cover premium byes.

Dave085

I didnt check or make a trade till the end of round 13.

powersuperkents

Quote from: 97crows98 on July 26, 2011, 10:28:01 PM
1. How do you still have 14 trades left?
2. Don't trade out Boyd, upgrade one of your benchies.
3. Callinan on injury list as another 2 weeks, but cash would be handy for upgrades.
4. Downgrade Darling, Tapscott & upgrade Krakouer & Prestia to cover premium byes.
1. He probs made his team late
2. I think that him trading Boyd is the dumbest thing ive heard, he'll even waste a trade trading him out one week and back in the next
3. Agreed
4. Agreed

kiss01

dave085 that is not your team / you do not have 14 trades left. seriously why waste everyones time with such a pointless forum post with a team/trades that you dont even have!!!!