A Big Fat IF!

Started by Windigo, July 26, 2011, 05:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Okay, If Higgins misses I think it safe to assume he probably will. So he'll miss this week & then he has the bye.

Is it worth ousting him? Just because of whats happened in the past. Only people I could get are these options....

Robbie Gray
Cyril Rioli
Mark LeCras

If he plays then no worries. BUT....

elephants

Of the players listed I'd say only look at Lecca.
Call me mr biased but i reckon hamstring Cyril might rest his injury prone body before finals... Cough round 24 vs gold coast cough.
Gray is permanently black listed for me and with ports shocking form I don't see a lot of ball coming his way across the Half Forward Line.
Also after seeing what lecras did to the dockers while getting close attention from freo stoppers in the midfield I think he has the best scoring capabilities there. Also Lecca is unique and the return of Q Lynch wi boost leccas mid time....
Food for thought but I say Lecca.

Windigo

Yeah LeCras looks great if he has more mid time.

I'll see if Higgo is gunna play or not....

Chelskiman

I'd keep Higgo tbh.  Sure he may miss this week but it's a multi-bye round so won't effect your league.  Then he was going to have a bye the week after anyway.  He should be fit a ready to go for finals.  Unless you're gunning for overall I'd hold onto him.

Spite

LeCras is my unique windigo!!!! First you steal my captain choices, then my players! :P haha I would recommend him, but you will have to take a call on whether you will have enough trades left... do you have fisher? what if he is injured etc...

Capper

i have also been looking at getting in Lecras with a home run of dogs, tigers, dees, bombers, lions and crows who wouldnt be

The F.A.R.K.

so windigo you are tempting to trade one injury prone player to a player 3 other injury prone players

gray is soft, rioli is injured every year and lecras is coming off an injury

wouldnt at all. waste of a trade.

Windigo

Coming off an injury?

....It was 12 games ago.....Or 13 weeks ago or about 3 months ago....

elephants

Lecca is NOT injury prone it was a groin strain that has not returned in any way shape or form. Anyway Lecca came back 3 weeks before schedule so he's really very resilient.

The F.A.R.K.

YES....but he is wanting to trade higgo to gray or rioli....
lecca is expensive and isnt the most consisitent but he does have a high ceiling. what other options are there goodes, cloke, chappy, fyfe, harvey, petrie???

j959

if i had trades, i'd go 'delicious' ...  ;)

McRooster

Quote from: j959 on July 26, 2011, 08:33:15 PM
if i had trades, i'd go 'delicious' ...  ;)
He looked sublime at the weekend, moved with pace, baulked like the other players were in slow motion and tackled HARD. His body is stronger for the rest and will only fine tune in the Hawks run to the finals  ;)

Too tasty to pass up on potential potency.