Cheap Paul Duffield?

Started by dale93, July 26, 2011, 04:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Ok a Shower game from Duffield two weeks ago then a sub effected game against the eagles on the weekend but got 23 with the vest on coming on in the last quater is he worth a look?Can you let me know what u think?

And can you let me know what u think about Darren Milburn?Can people let me know your thoughts on him?

glam77

duffield should be even cheaper in a couple of weeks.
a major gamble if you have no cash and wanna trade a cheapie on yuor bench

ossie85

Windigo

What's happened to the Duff? Really has fallen off the wagon this year.  :(

elephants

redrocket

Quote from: dale93 on July 26, 2011, 04:08:33 PM
Ok a Shower game from Duffield two weeks ago then a sub effected game against the eagles on the weekend but got 23 with the vest on coming on in the last quater is he worth a look?Can you let me know what u think?

And can you let me know what u think about Darren Milburn?Can people let me know your thoughts on him?

He played at least a half of the third quarter aswell.  But yeah has had a dissapointed year.

Zarts

Chelskiman

I had Duffman last year and he was ok for me.  Was going to grab him again this year but went with Broughton instead.  So glad I opted against him.

BillyPil

I wouldn't go anywhere near Duffield, his drop has been for a reason. He's been overtaken by several teammates in his regular role, more often he has been given shutdown jobs this season, and he's not one of those players that racks up possessions in that situation. He might pull out a couple of big scores, but he's unlikely to get you consistent good scores this year.

The Grundles

Quote from: BillyPil on July 26, 2011, 06:22:19 PM
I wouldn't go anywhere near Duffield, his drop has been for a reason. He's been overtaken by several teammates in his regular role, more often he has been given shutdown jobs this season, and he's not one of those players that racks up possessions in that situation. He might pull out a couple of big scores, but he's unlikely to get you consistent good scores this year.

It seems he ended up taking Broughtons tag with role...remember he was doing ok right at the beginning of the season when Broughts was scoring rubbish...I reckon they have swapped roles

Zarts

from memory they were both sucking a fat one at the beginning of the season :P

elephants

Yes they were both scoring like crap at the start of the season.

McRooster

Maybe he is in need of a team change?

Perhaps he would look better in Black and White.......