Rate my team

Started by chris, July 01, 2009, 10:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris

Backs: Goddard, Drummond, Lockyer, Embley, Bowden, Adcock, Broughton (Rance, Pearce)
Mids: GAJ, Judd, Mitchell, Corey, Gibbs, Rich (Muston, Barham)
Rucks: Cox, HMac (Graham, Currie)
Forwards: Davis, Pavlich, Deledio, Higgins, Skipworth, M.Brown, Ziebell (Warren, Macaffer)

Have 7 trades left and $89K in the bank forwardline is in a bit of trouble and this week plan on trading Graham -> Spencer for $$ and Ziebell -> Riewolt.

Then in 2 weeks would like to trade Rich -> Pendles but thinking might need to upgrade M.Brown to strengthen FWD.

Another trade might have to do is Bowden out will most likely do straight sideways trade as don't want to waste to much $$ in Backline now.

Hoping to have 3 trades for finals trading in Broughton just before finals to provide $$ for 1 or 2 finals trades.

Any thoughts?

Phreophile

Needs heaps of work and you don't have enough trades. Start thinking about next year.  :'(

Hawks_1976

Your going to burn all  your trades too quickly if you try to attempt all the things you suggested.
Best advice is to trade Warren to Ballantyne then upgrade Ziebell to Stevie J.
Ballantyne will give you cover for Pavlich and Stevie J is great value at 447k. Should leave you with about 43k in the bank.
That may be enough to cover the Rich to Pendles trade if your cards fall the right way.
I'd hold the balance of your trades till the finals, LTIs excepted.

chris

Minimum trades I want for finals is 3 so plan to use 2 this week for Riewolt, then I'll have 2 for rounds 15 - 18 which I want to use to get Pendles but might be forced to use to trade out Bowden and live with Rich.

If Bowden starts playing(yes doubtful at best) then the plan for the 2 trades is either upgrade Rich to Pendles or M.Brown -> Premium.

Happy to cop a zero for Pav for a couple of weeks if his injury keeps him out longer then might have to use the 2 trades there