How many trades remaining?

Started by elephants, July 25, 2011, 08:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many trades in hand prior to round 19?

5 (8.5%)
6 (10.2%)
9 (15.3%)
19 (32.2%)
10 (16.9%)
1 (1.7%)
2 (3.4%)
2 (3.4%)
1 (1.7%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (1.7%)
None!!!!!
3 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 3

elephants

I was just floating around in the supercoach boards and I saw that some of our stronger SCers were currently out of trades. I am just curious as to how our top dters stack up.
Thanks all for disclosing this crucial information despite it being right before finals.

Fireballz

Nobody on FF is in any of my leagues (to my knowledge) so I don't care. I have 2 left and my team is as complete as it's going to get. Weak link is Lower/Mattner as my 7th back but pretty happy with everyone else and hope I don't have to trade out for injuries so I can use my last couple for an awesome finals upgrade!  ;D

elephants

My weak link is Rawlings as my seventh back ::)

plugz19

have lower/heppel and mzungu (fwds) as my weak points with 4 left
too many reactive trades but at least there is 250k in the bank for upgrades

Fireballz

Quote from: plugz19 on July 25, 2011, 08:32:22 PM
have lower/heppel and mzungu (fwds) as my weak points with 4 left
too many reactive trades but at least there is 250k in the bank for upgrades
Yer that's where I'm a bit screwed. Only got $25,000 so will need to downgrade to get a decent upgrade unless I'm trading out a gun with a bye for someone like Ablett/Montagna etc for a must-win final. Last trade got in Buddy though so pretty happy with spending that cash to get big Lance on board!

Zarts

elephants

Quote from: Zarts on July 25, 2011, 08:39:51 PM
where's the option for 0 LE
Oh yeah hahah. You got no trades zip?

C-Dogg

every1 needs at least 6 this time of year otherwise ur DOOMED

Zarts

nope, looks like I'm close to leading the pack in fact :P

browny_wce

was sitting pretty comfortably on 3 but the Shaw had to be an idiot and get rubbed out for the rest of the year!

got 2 left but looking for an upgrade of Darling to Fyfe this week as Jack always gets the vest at 3 QT

madskill55

im currently ranked 88th overall..have 5 trades remaining with 186k in the bank, its not a bad position to be in guess, unless gen sorenes and injuries come into play within the next cpl of rounds :D

elephants

I disagree c-dogg. I would say that 4 would be ideal as your team can't be good enough to compete with the top teams if you haven't made enough upgrades.

Zarts

I'm playing mostly for league, and it's impossible for me to drop out of the top 4. Subsequently, I am hoarding my trades :P

Flame

Quote from: elephants on July 25, 2011, 09:21:09 PM
I disagree c-dogg. I would say that 4 would be ideal as your team can't be good enough to compete with the top teams if you haven't made enough upgrades.
5 left for me..could be 4 as I need to be LE this week. Then I will keep 4 to get me through finals.

LF

i have 2 left mainly thanks to injuries with a completed team gram is my weakest player.but i have bartel covering redden this week and boyd when its his bye.those trades will be used to help cover gibbs and scotland during blues bye.barring any injuries.