N Riewoldt gone

Started by tappy21, July 25, 2011, 05:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the raven

I dont understand. He gets 1 week with guilty plea for that shower yet nic hacanui doesnt get any for his hit on that geelong player. This is just becoming beyond a joke now not to mention the inconsistency in umpiring. AFL is becoming unbearable to follow let alone watch. Think I might have to switch to watching soccer its become that soft.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 25, 2011, 06:28:39 PM
The way the MRP are handling out suspensions i think they might have just laid a lazy Heath $5 Shaw bet on chris judd to win another brownlow

cant see pendles or swan getting it coz they have both had up and down years (in their terms by down i mean 24 possesions instead of 40), selwood banned, buddy banned, goddard up and down, ablett up and down, gibbs up and down, watson inured, Montagna injured

the real contendors are Marc Murphy, Judd and Boyd, maybe cox

dont forget Mitchell being banned he would have been a very good chance at winning the brownlow!

Padfoot

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFL gone so soft............. this happens 50 times a game in my local footy matches

Wes Mantooth

bundyboy

3 weeks to 2 to 1...

might as well just swing an elbow and get the same penalty...  crap result..!!!

pyronerd

Quote from: Padfoot on July 25, 2011, 09:54:55 PM
ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFL gone so soft............. this happens 50 times a game in my local footy matches
i get hit harder playing kick to kick ::)

unceramonius

natinui get suspended? lololololololol. no way the afl could do that. they get hard watching him play, and if he didnt....they would have withdrawels.

its so pathetic. he should have been gone. but no, eagirls must be top 4, they must be gifted a home final. why does eagirls get such a soft fixture and the dockers always so brutal?  dockers list is 5 times better, but absolutely savaged by injuries.

afl is corrupt, if the sooky worst coast dont win they wont attend the games, which means less money. how about they earn it with merit mmmmmmm?

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on July 25, 2011, 08:35:30 PM
Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 25, 2011, 06:28:39 PM
The way the MRP are handling out suspensions i think they might have just laid a lazy Heath $5 Shaw bet on chris judd to win another brownlow

cant see pendles or swan getting it coz they have both had up and down years (in their terms by down i mean 24 possesions instead of 40), selwood banned, buddy banned, goddard up and down, ablett up and down, gibbs up and down, watson inured, Montagna injured

the real contendors are Marc Murphy, Judd and Boyd, maybe cox

dont forget Mitchell being banned he would have been a very good chance at winning the brownlow!

If Mitchell continues his current form he will get most votes.

Chopps

wow just watched it i had erased that game from my memory till then, noway he should get offered anything

glam77

what a load of crap.

if anything, Symes runs into Roo.

They need to put some of the 'duty of care' back on the players running around leading with their heads.

tappy21

riewoldt has accepted one week.

elephants

Quote from: unceramonius on July 26, 2011, 07:33:38 AM
natinui get suspended? lololololololol. no way the afl could do that. they get hard watching him play, and if he didnt....they would have withdrawels.

its so pathetic. he should have been gone. but no, eagirls must be top 4, they must be gifted a home final. why does eagirls get such a soft fixture and the dockers always so brutal?  dockers list is 5 times better, but absolutely savaged by injuries.

afl is corrupt, if the sooky worst coast dont win they wont attend the games, which means less money. how about they earn it with merit mmmmmmm?
::)

glam77

Quote from: unceramonius on July 26, 2011, 07:33:38 AM

any chance of changing your username to "sook".

unceramonius

no, but i can change it to..wanting consistency.

next year will it be eagirls playing western sydney twice, brisbane twice, adelaide twice,gold coast twice and port twice? while getting swans at home, cats at home,and the pies at the mcg for revenue?

while dockers get saints/cats/hawks/pies/blues twice?  maybe make them play at the scg too, and make them travel last week of finals.

before you think im a dockers fan...im not.

cats fan.

Zarts

cats fan- no wonder why you're such a douche :P
jk, jk.

lol, if they end up with that draw, I'll be backing you that they're being coddled. That being said, I really don't think GC will be a massive pushover next year.