Obviously I'll wait til final teams...

Howe --> Callinan
I. Smith -->Fyfe

Fyfe would cover:
Goodes round 19
Boyd round 20
Harvey round 21
Selwood round 22

Then, he would cover any resting of premiums in the lead up to finals.

Currently, I have 4 trades and $100. This would leave me with 2 trades and $200.

Yay or nay? Any variation?

Fireballz

I like it! Smith is still a good player I think he was unlucky to be made the sub today. But still seems like solid trades. As long as you're sure 2 trades is enough for the remainder of the season.

LaHug

Quote from: Fireballz on July 25, 2011, 01:54:59 AM
I like it! Smith is still a good player I think he was unlucky to be made the sub today. But still seems like solid trades. As long as you're sure 2 trades is enough for the remainder of the season.
Usually, I wouldn't. But, as long as Fyfe doesn't get injured, it's only positive and gives me the cover I'd need to trade to get anyways.

Goddard_18

sounds good to me so i reckon you should do it :D

dmagnus

love how you run the budget, only change to spare ;)

LaHug

Quote from: dmagnus on July 25, 2011, 05:10:51 PM
love how you run the budget, only change to spare ;)
Had to trade Dawes out and could just afford Sylvia last week. Now I make another $100 with these trades. :P I guess I'm talented when it comes to surviving the budget.

LaHug

Callinan being out for another two weeks shouldn't give me doubts about this trade, should it? There are no better 80k fwd/mid players, are there?

Fireballz

Quote from: LaHug on July 26, 2011, 11:44:45 PM
Callinan being out for another two weeks shouldn't give me doubts about this trade, should it? There are no better 80k fwd/mid players, are there?
Whatever happened to Tom Schneider? Was rated highly at the start of the season but never made it into the team. Will be hard to slot in to the side now the way Hawks are going...

LaHug

Quote from: Fireballz on July 26, 2011, 11:49:54 PM
Quote from: LaHug on July 26, 2011, 11:44:45 PM
Whatever happened to Tom Schneider? Was rated highly at the start of the season but never made it into the team. Will be hard to slot in to the side now the way Hawks are going...
Pretty sure he's on the rookie list... Considering he's the only other fwd/mid at that price, Callinan looks the goods.

Zarts

schneider for 2012? :P

hey, out of curiosity, how do they determine the rookie prices? Like obviously higher draft picks cost more, but what splits the 80k and 90k players? Is it still drafting position?

LaHug

Quote from: Zarts on July 27, 2011, 12:10:52 AM
schneider for 2012? :P

hey, out of curiosity, how do they determine the rookie prices? Like obviously higher draft picks cost more, but what splits the 80k and 90k players? Is it still drafting position?
Good question. I have no idea. I would guess that the lower prices would be somewhat draft position and somewhat a guess by VS or someone else as to who is most likely to play...