Which is the best option?

The Conservative (Option 1)
The Money Maker (Option 2)
The Unthinkable (Option 3)

Madsnake

$5000 in the bank
5 trades Remaining
Excellent Cover

I don't really have alot of cash and these two players are wasting away on my bench. i have a very bold couple of trades to put to you and i'd like your opinion. 

Chopping Block:

Heath Shaw
Jack Riewoldt

Option1 (conservative)

Heath Shaw---> Sam Fisher

Leave jack Riewoldt and play I.Smith and Mzungu

Option 2 (Money Maker)

Heath Shaw---> Sam Fisher
Jack Riewoldt---> Callinan(when Named)

this trade would make me some great cash for finals Trades, but would mean playing a permanent rookie in the fwd line.

Option 3 (the unthinkable)

Heath Shaw---> Jared Patrenko
Jack Riewoldt---> Adam Schnieder

This trade is very risky but could pay off to be a beauty of a double upgrade and these players have been on fire the last few weeks.

thoughts please?

Spinking

Option 2. Just make sure Callinan is named before pulling the trigger.

Fireballz

Quote from: Spinking on July 25, 2011, 12:09:31 AM
Option 2. Just make sure Callinan is named before pulling the trigger.
+1
DO NOT do trade 3. I think it's a terrible trade...

SLICE n DICE

option 2 for me only 1 that really makes sence

AlexIsOnFire

I think the idea of getting Sam Fisher in is a good one, but all the rest stink, at this stage of the year, not good trades

Alka

Do you not have anyone else to trade down to Callinan?
I'd hate to get rid of a player who will at the least play every match from here on in J.Roo.

plugz19

Quote from: Alka on July 25, 2011, 12:26:21 PM
Do you not have anyone else to trade down to Callinan?
I'd hate to get rid of a player who will at the least play every match from here on in J.Roo.
+1
and for the love of god dont do option 3

BillyBass

Trade 3 is the definition of sideways, chasing last weeks points trade. I like trade 1, Jroo is still capable of pulling scores that Smith and Mzungu arent, and theres no point trading him if hes your f7.

PowerToWin

get fisher in this week, against the Gold Coast.

Callinan when he is fit, also.

option 2 for me.

dmagnus

petrenko looks like he learned how to play the last couple of weeks.. one for next year maybe.
Schnieder? really?

Madsnake

ok guys as i said it was a very bold trade and i haven't done it yet as i wanted to get some opinions on it. i have been trying very hard to get rid of riewoldt the last few weeks but haven't had enough trades or cash to make it work. as for schnieder and patrenko both of these players have been in good solid form the last few weeks and are dirt cheap, nothing wrong with a few risks fella's.

Withagrin

Dave085

Who have you got in your backs. Im not really keen on FISHER, he isnt consistent enough for me.

powersuperkents

Quote from: SLICE n DICE on July 25, 2011, 10:42:27 AM
option 2 for me only 1 that really makes sence
+1
Option 3 is not a good idea at all and I think it would be extremely risky. Petrenko and Schneider are highly inconsistant