Mighty Beau

Started by dmagnus, July 24, 2011, 08:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmagnus

How tough is Beau Waters?
I can't afford him till next week and I'll cop a zero but it'll be worth it for him to honor my Dream team ;)

elephants

Sorry but here we go...

Beau waters is a flowering jet. To charge back with the flight knowing that a Fremantle leading forward (in this case mayne) was belting up towards him... Wow.
Absolute jet as he leaps to his feet after enduring what should have killed him.
Absolute mother flowering champ flowering cowing bloody showerty top floweren bloke champion.
Love him so much absolute star.

I'm done thanks all ;D

The F.A.R.K.

unfornuately i dint see one iota of the game because they never show wce or freo anywhere outside wa

chatters24

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 24, 2011, 09:40:42 PM
unfornuately i dint see one iota of the game because they never show wce or freo anywhere outside wa

Foxtel buddy...

I'm one of the 1.5% that owns him and I'm very very happy!

SLICE n DICE

yep i own him as well got him in last week very very happy

Just Clancy

yeah i've got him too

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: elephants on July 24, 2011, 09:02:47 PM
Sorry but here we go...

Beau waters is a flowering jet. To charge back with the flight knowing that a Fremantle leading forward (in this case mayne) was belting up towards him... Wow.
Absolute jet as he leaps to his feet after enduring what should have killed him.
Absolute mother flowering champ flowering cowing bloody showerty top floweren bloke champion.

I'm done thanks all ;D

you guys wanna get a room? ;)

but its this kind of bravery that can see him get injured... do you really want that heading into finals and minimal trades?

Nails

Quote from: elephants on July 24, 2011, 09:02:47 PM
Sorry but here we go...

I'm done thanks all ;D

J Brown does that 10 times a week.... at training

Then 30 times a week in the game :o

elephants

Have you seen the waters one against freo though? Mental stuff :o

dmagnus

the difference is Beau knows how to back into a pack and go with the flight without using his face

RiOtChEsS

to quote Mark Nicholas " what a gutsy gutsy man "

plugz19

splitting hairs if you're trying to pick the toughest players out of brown, waters, glenn archer etc

but looks a very good backline option

Withagrin

I'll take J Brown over Waters everyday of the week!

elephants

Brown has left his shocking team high and dry twice this season. Instead of fighting to get out of the bottom four they are now fighting to avoid the spoon.
It's all in calculation of risks my friends.

Zarts

people should stop kicking him in the face :P