Cicjose

i dont know what else to say  :'(

ossie85

Cicjose

i stopped watching after we fell 4 goals behind early in the last :'(

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on July 24, 2011, 08:42:48 PM

Banned from posting for a week.  Never ever stop watching a game till the siren sounds (and in this game - after the siren)

Cicjose

i wasn't at home today only caught the second half up til 10 mins left in the game thx ballantyne

roo boys!

Quote from: valkorum on July 24, 2011, 08:58:08 PM

Banned from posting for a week.  Never ever stop watching a game till the siren sounds (and in this game - after the siren)
I agree. I have never left a game early or turned a North Melbourne game off TV until the coverage ends. Even when we are getting smashed. Collingwood ::)

Cicjose

its not my fault i have a life outside of football

roo boys!

My apologies Cic, but just the wu you phrases this sentence made me think tha you had given up hope:

Cicjose

i couldn't find another way to phrase it....

Wishing Balla had kicked the goal tho cause i think we will struggle to stay in the 8 now

that was a bad result for us....

roo boys!

Hmm, I still think you will make it. But certainly makes it a lot tougher than it would have been if you won.

A lot comes down to some of the games between Freo, North, Saints and Bombers. I think those four are fighting for two spots in the eight really, so it comes down to when they go up against each other. North and Bombers still to have their second bye so that helps Freo and the Saints. Get an extra game on them.

Cicjose

North and the Saints will steamroll us coming home i fear even with all our players back.....

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on July 24, 2011, 10:43:37 PM
North and the Saints will steamroll us coming home i fear even with all our players back.....

No way they will steam roll us.  I reckon both those games are winnable

Cicjose

perhaps

but North and St Kilda are the form sides of the competition....

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on July 25, 2011, 12:01:52 AM
perhaps

but North and St Kilda are the form sides of the competition....

Form against no-one in the 8

Cicjose