Your Sunday Players/Let Downs

Started by Nails, July 24, 2011, 04:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Who did/were you meant to have to play today?

Who let you down etc.

Today I was on I think 1,847 on track for 2,450 with Stevie J, Buddy, Sylvia, Enright, Cox and Deledio to play...

Now the players that have let me down:

Stevie J... covered by I. Smith (-.- I had Mzungu in fwds and I. Smith in mids, but swapped them thinking I. Smith was going to score higher - what a deadly mistake)

Enright - 60... thanks spud

Sylvia - 28 at HT, well that's great thanks you spastic

Deledio - thanks mate, at least someone contributed

Buddy - keep it going, not too bad...

Windigo

Really only Stevie J & having I.Smith sub/EMG for me. Hopping Sylvia can get going & Martin is just a great bloke!!!!  8)

Sleeken

Enright and Sylvia...argh! I should've played Rioli instead.

LF

pups is not looking like he`ll beat pedersons score
stevie.j not playing and hoping that mzunugu gets a good score(better than harpers 77 my other benchie)
jimmy my emergency outscoring ablett not by much really but every point counts
sylvia looking likely to score like crap
rioli is doing ok for his first game back after his little twinge.

LaHug

Quote from: Sleeken on July 24, 2011, 05:03:10 PM
Enright and Sylvia...argh! I should've played Rioli instead.
I don't have Rioli, but Enright and Sylvia is hurting!

The F.A.R.K.

stevie j, enright, sylvia, shiels, smith all let down the team

was on 1800 with 7 to play now on 2100 at qtr time of wa derby with 2 in play

the raven

Had pavlich, mitchell, birchall + 20 points
vs
Lower, johnson (got howes score of 83), bartel

Would have thought that pav, birch and mitchell would clearly dominate them but obviously not. Even players like harper, pederson and swallow are better then "premiums"...

2 points from pav at quater time, thats my weekend ruined

LaHug

Definitely adding Pav to my list of let downs.

LF

LaHug

Mr.Craig

Sylvia, Pop, Enright, Lower, Pav, Griffin....On the plus side I had Krak to cover Stevie J. Ended up winning my league match 2240 - 2235

MURRIMAGIC

My let down was you Nails -

"How can Murri beat me? She's a stupid spud... I shouldn't have swapped Gu and Smith around... still would have lost... stupid Stevie J... ARRR DAMN YOU STEVIE J... get effed Murri... spudtastic."

Nails

Quote from: MURRIMAGIC on July 24, 2011, 08:53:27 PM

"How can Murri beat me? She's a stupid spud... I shouldn't have swapped Gu and Smith around... still would have lost... stupid Stevie J... ARRR DAMN YOU STEVIE J... get effed Murri... spudtastic."

Oh Natalie, how you honour me with your 28th post and one of your first posts in the coaches box...

A bit of activity, that's what I like to see ;)

A bit of womanly aggression! If you participated in the league more maybe I wouldn't have such disdain for your luck you've been riding throughout the season...

10th overall on points getting lucky week after week and holding an undeserved 2nd spot in the league. If you were active/talked it up I wouldn't mind :P but Marcz/Bert deserve 2nd before you do  :-X

MURRIMAGIC

Quote from: Nails on July 24, 2011, 08:59:56 PM
Quote from: MURRIMAGIC on July 24, 2011, 08:53:27 PM

Oh Natalie, how you honour me with your 28th post and one of your first posts in the coaches box...

A bit of activity, that's what I like to see ;)

A bit of womanly aggression! If you participated in the league more maybe I wouldn't have such disdain for your luck you've been riding throughout the season...

10th overall on points getting lucky week after week and holding an undeserved 2nd spot in the league. If you were active/talked it up I wouldn't mind :P but Marcz/Bert deserve 2nd before you do  :-X

Lap it up mate, you might not even make the 8 hero....?

MURRIMAGIC

And I'm not sure how you can have distain for someone that's never posted?  Either way -it's poor form.