Ashes DT (Click here for info on how to join our FF Ashes league)

Started by footycool, July 01, 2009, 07:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

the inlaws were not @ a place 1/2 way between the goldie & Brissie by any chance HMMM

2Fat2Old

Up there for a wedding. Somewhere.

The Fat's gonna take the Fat Family to Dream world early next year. That should stimulate the Fat for the Giant Drop. Mrs Fat's showing a bit of concern though. Last time she power chucked up on the Wipeout. Funny seeing all that chunder in the water below. HAHA still makes me giggle.

nas

Let me know when as can do the right thing with tickets maybe

2Fat2Old

bensomerford

bugger didnt have an Ashes DT captain for the first 2 tests. plus 2 donut bowlers. doesnt help.

2Fat2Old

Don't forget to have your teams ready by thursday evening. The Fat's ready with a months food on stand by anticipating another exciting game on the way.

Who will knock the Fat of the perch. Sitting top of the FF league & 9th over all. Will Josephs Boys take over the reigns 18pts behind or maybe Hilfy CC61pts behind will make a charge.
Could there be a massive mover on the cards, Southern Sloggers 90th or Aussie Ashes (Formally known as Footycool) sitting in 50th might be movers. Gomers Guns has all the talk in the coaches box but can he walk the walk. Will PunterCaptain 56th pick Ricky as captain. Is Marks Richmond Tigers a true Richmond Tiger & eyeing of 9th spot again & will Siddle's Sizzlers keep aiming to be the inaugral wooden spooner of 2009.

Stay tuned, all will be revealed over the next week.  ;)

BradStar

Damm right, Southern Sloggers are COMING 8)
Coming Coming coming ...

nas

2Fat2Old

nas

Nope aussie & we are pathetic ATM but guess what i am in the comp also all be it doing the correct thing & holding up the ladder.

Yep Fats correct I'll respond to that also, but living down South you would maybe have a bit of Pom in you?

2Fat2Old

No Pom in the Fat but there might be a little bit of Pom in Mrs Fat. (about 6 1/2 inches)

BradStar

Well thats it, hope everyone had fun,thanks footycool for making the league.
The Star finished 49th, what about you?

yeahsup