Danny Stanley? Jusy Saying..

Started by dreamkiller, July 24, 2011, 12:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamkiller

Just some thoughts on danny stanley.

Late in season, mature bodies adapt to game better, become consistent, afl experience before,

has danny stanley become a semi-premium? remember hes not a rookie, just rookie priced at start of year.

seems to have strung a good sets of scores in a row.

thoughts? should i get him in? is he gonna keep it up? coz if he does, that would be 'premium' like.

mcwarne

He has been terrific really. Just off the top a couple of 90's and 110 in the last 3 games. When Adcock was struggling with 50's, it was Stanley who was getting the scores I was expecting from Adcock. So for me he stays and he starts for the rest of the season.

Andrew

Quote from: dreamkiller on July 24, 2011, 12:48:20 AM
Just some thoughts on danny stanley.

Late in season, mature bodies adapt to game better, become consistent, afl experience before,

+1. I should've realised this when selling him after the GC bye. Shocking decision and if keeps up his current form I will be starting with him next season, but he'll likely be a forward (hopefully MID/FOR dpp?). Looks very hungry and a great body size for today's AFL.

RiOtChEsS

i think we all should have kept him :-X

ScootD

Yeah I think he's secured a spot on the field for the rest of the year for me. I was hesitant this week against the Pies, but he smashed out his best score yet.

The guy's yet to have a price drop for the year, is there any other player who has played every game this year that can lay that claim? His price goes up again next round and with a breakeven of 50 odd points next round, he looks sets for another rise to follow.

roo boys!

Quote from: Marcz on July 24, 2011, 03:30:19 AM
I think I should have started with him....

Chopps

who would of thought, i traded in rd 12 to scotland that trade has only netted me about 50 points over the last 7 rounds
stanley 90 avg v scotland of 97 + i have to deal with a finals bye

Dunham29

I got him out for Shaw three weeks ago. Worst decision ive made this year

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Chopps on July 24, 2011, 09:20:20 AM
who would of thought, i traded in rd 12 to scotland that trade has only netted me about 50 points over the last 7 rounds
stanley 90 avg v scotland of 97 + i have to deal with a finals bye

w0w thats an eye opening stat :o

LaHug

Kept him and Heppell and have been starting both most weeks for what has mainly been a good result.
Not that keeping them was really by choice... Had a few too many injuries and mega form slumps elsewhere... ::)

Wes Mantooth

I had him to start, and still have him. I'm keeping him :)

whorya

i must admit i have had him from the start and he has been in my team for most of the season im loving him as my 7th bck!! ws going to trade in fisher last few weeks but decided to hold as it wasnt worth it and now im getting the rewards for it. plus he helped me land a nice 2496 this week!

The Grundles

Quote from: LaHug on July 24, 2011, 01:47:46 PM
Kept him and Heppell and have been starting both most weeks for what has mainly been a good result.
Not that keeping them was really by choice... Had a few too many injuries and mega form slumps elsewhere... ::)

Same boat...both have been fantastic for me.

In all honesty tho Dreamkiller...if you didn't have him to start there isn't much point in bringing him in now...i'd go for a real premium

Zarts

I like the term quasi-premium :P

bundyboy

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on July 24, 2011, 02:59:30 PM

I had him to start, and still have him. I'm keeping him :)

+ 1   one of my best choices this year,  and just getting better....