Couple Off The Ball Incidents..Nothing In Them??

Started by Windigo, July 23, 2011, 05:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

I saw the Roo one & it looked fairly soft. His like double the size of the bloke he accidently smashed....He should be right yeah?

I didn't see the Adcock one? No worries there either?

Chelskiman

Adcock shouldn't go.  Was barely anything in it.

team rohan

Symes missed the rest of the game with a head injury...which the tribunal has been super tough on in the past, so I think Roo might be missing a few. That said anything can happen with the MRP.

unceramonius

the mrp/afl, is a farce.  they let off their favourite suns (judd), teams they want in the 8 (eagirls), and players who they want to win awards (swallow), lets not forget natineus head high hit against geelong...........oh it was clumsy, heres a reprimand lol.

lynch takes murpheys head off twice and gets his sentence REDUCED. dale thomas gets one week....one week?  though if it was judd he would have got zero weeks.

suspend all, or suspend none. naitenui (the most over rated ) player in history got off.....same for the others i say

elephants

Quote from: unceramonius on July 23, 2011, 07:02:42 PM
the mrp/afl, is a farce.  they let off their favourite suns (judd), teams they want in the 8 (eagirls), and players who they want to win awards (swallow), lets not forget natineus head high hit against geelong...........oh it was clumsy, heres a reprimand lol.

lynch takes murpheys head off twice and gets his sentence REDUCED. dale thomas gets one week....one week?  though if it was judd he would have got zero weeks.

suspend all, or suspend none. naitenui (the most over rated ) player in history got off.....same for the others i say
To say a third year ruckmen at 20 years of age is overrated shows your intelligence of football. Ruckmen don't peak until late twenties. Nic nat and zac smith will be the premier ruckmen of the comp in 8 years.
Give them time.

Windigo

I saw the Roo one. There was no malice in it. Does he have a good record??  I think he should be right.

But seriously that Judd elbow was a worth a week.

unceramonius

elephants your obviously biased just like the w.a media.

watch last weeks game against the saints? it was a nataniu cam basically instead of showing us the game. what were some of the pathetic over the top comments...lets see

oooooooh naitenui makes you just lick your lips. then he kicks a goal....ooooooh hes a god send.  then he runs with the ball and does a fake ive seen a thousand times before...but its oh my god sometihng ive never seen before!!!!!!!

last year, playing sydney, ooooooh natenui is like michael jordan bringing in the crowd. lol its beyond pathetic, and borderline gay id say. they need to take the picture of him out of their wallet. he isnt half the player cox is,but from the talk he must be this 6 time premiership, 4 time brownlow player. he barely gets 10 possessions a game.

so yeah MASSIVELY over rated

Sleeken

Quote from: unceramonius on July 24, 2011, 12:08:59 AM
elephants your obviously biased just like the w.a media.

watch last weeks game against the saints? it was a nataniu cam basically instead of showing us the game. what were some of the pathetic over the top comments...lets see

oooooooh naitenui makes you just lick your lips. then he kicks a goal....ooooooh hes a god send.  then he runs with the ball and does a fake ive seen a thousand times before...but its oh my god sometihng ive never seen before!!!!!!!

last year, playing sydney, ooooooh natenui is like michael jordan bringing in the crowd. lol its beyond pathetic, and borderline gay id say. they need to take the picture of him out of their wallet. he isnt half the player cox is,but from the talk he must be this 6 time premiership, 4 time brownlow player. he barely gets 10 possessions a game.

so yeah MASSIVELY over rated

Seriously, it's Naitanui. The commentators do get a bit irritating, the way they carry on but he is a massive talent with huge potential - no one is saying that he has fulfilled that potential yet, or that he's up to Cox's standard...yet.He's very popular, hence the media attention and sure, you may see players fake but very few (none?) are rucks his size.

This is all off topic though. I didn't see either of the bumps.

unceramonius

i dont disagree on the potential aspect, but my god its so over board, i hate to think what happens if he actually does achieve something. a public holiday maybe?

on the coach is a unwatchable show now too,with the hosts over the top bias. oooooooooh my three girls dont watch footy but they always come past when im watching...whats natienu up to.......yeah right!!!

nic nat hit a guy head high with his head over the ball. anyone else gets one week minimum....bar judd. was it soft and shouldnt really be suspension worthy? yes. but the afl suspend others..just not their favs.

im going to the derby tomorrow so ill be sure to tell nat how incredibly over rated he is :)

Chelskiman

NicNat Day sounds good to me.  We all have to wear wigs that look like his hair.  Going to be the best publich holiday ever!

elephants

No one says he is a superstar YET!
He has massive potential and we can revisit this post in 5-10 years time.

unceramonius

your kidding? all you hear about is how he is a superstar NOW. thats whats so pathetic about it. you cant watch an eagirls game, because all they do is show him and drool, its so cringe worthy. 

if naitenui played for melbourne there wouldnt be anywhere near as much fuss. come on now....hes like michael jordan bringing in the big crowds. really?  could have have just been cause sydney started the year 4-0 and it was a scg game?  nah, its cause of nateniu!!!

mr excitement, the list goes on. i just wish they get his number, date him, have his babies and finally get over it, so i can watch some footy in piece. id rather mcguire commentate collingwood games over this biased garbage.

they probly get hard commentating his games, sure seems that way. let him do something FIRST,accomplish something, then talk

Zarts

I've never heard him talked up as a superstar by anyone.... that being said, I don't watch eagle's games often.

LF

ignore him all the posts he does just bag someone he just comes in the forums randomly and spouts crap.