apparently he has a leg injury, but not serious...yet

Just Clancy

ruined the perfect night for me...Had Roo, Goddard and Montags

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Just Clancy on July 22, 2011, 11:06:31 PM
ruined the perfect night for me...Had Roo, Goddard and Montags
+1

popedelio

well i had godd, mcevoy, roo and scotty thomo. But cant complain still on 5 for 545

Zarts

Goddard, Riewoldt, Dal Santo, Scott Thompson

515/4 :D :D

bundyboy

suckling / birchall / broughton / fisher....

4 choices for shaw...now down to 2...

so glad i didn't press the T button this week waiting on Fisher / Suckling to drop a little bit more..  ;D

elephants

Stuff zippy!!
Sucks ballsacks that he was subbed...

Zarts

cheap cheap cheap for me :D

straight swap for heppell? :P

Nails

He baited the hook with a low scoring, price reducing game then dangled himself in front of thousand dream team coaches, those most vulnerable were those still holding Heath Shaw, with over 5,000 of them trading Shaw out for Fisher.

They traded him in for a measly 66 points and were caught out hook, line and sinker. By none other than the Master Fisher himself.

DT Coaches went fishing for premos, and fell for the wrong bait. The only solace I can take from this situation is I started with him and didn't trade him in.

@Zippy... rd 24 maybe, otherwise stupid trade.

Zarts

lol, how is it a stupid trade nails? Heppell has to go sooner or later anyway, I avoid having to use a double trade if I straight swap him.

I'll monitor heps performance for the next few weeks- if he keeps busting out 80+ scores I'll hold.

whorya

helps me considering my oppo has him and we only hav 6 different players...even same capt what a joke! we both got just under 2260-90 last week so i guess it will be close - that could be the 30-40 pts i win by ahhaha

ossie85

Got him for Shaw this week :(

maccar86

a bit annoying, lucky my opp has him too.

also had montagna on my bench and my opp had him on the field. (i have 7 gun mids and went a.swallow over him)

is it going to be one of those rounds? i hate those rounds