Rhys Palmer...just a big...!

Started by The Grundles, July 22, 2011, 08:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grundles

This guy really is a douchebag...

Broke Barlows leg last season, has done jack all this season and now out with the general for the derby!

Take a shot of concrete Palmer and harden the f**k up!

JBs-Hawks

youd think being a fringe player and playing for a big gws contract that he'd push through a bit of soreness

The Grundles

just don't understand the guys work ethic

If i broke the leg of our star payer last season I would be killing myself to get possessions and stay fit...he can kiss that contract goodbye and a long career awaits in the WAFL me thinks

Zarts

he's probably just been rested, I feel sorry for him personally- I don't feel like freo are using him properly.

Cicjose

his role has been taken by Barlow and because his doesnt work hard enough at wafl level he wont be missed cause morabito would walk into that team ahead of him the way he has played this season

bundyboy

Quote from: The Grundles on July 22, 2011, 08:36:14 PM
This guy really is a douchebag...

Broke Barlows leg last season, has done jack all this season and now out with the general for the derby!

Take a shot of concrete Palmer and harden the f**k up!

even more of a douche bag because i picked him as a potential rising star this year in my starting team...duh...threw away one trade on this jerk...

maccar86

this is dreamteam? if you have palmer at this stage of the season then you are no chance in league/overall.

next topic....