Didak to Petrie ?

Started by Edge, July 22, 2011, 07:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should i use one of my last 2 trades to get Petrie in for Didak ?

Yes, Get Petrie
7 (38.9%)
No, Keep Didak
11 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Edge

Ive got cover for first week finals if i do get petrie, but not if i get long term injuries

oldshepp

Didak actually flew up to the Gold Coast apparently - chance to replace Pendles ???

fertalong

Quote from: oldshepp on July 22, 2011, 07:26:38 PM
Didak actually flew up to the Gold Coast apparently - chance to replace Pendles ???

He's not even named emergency though. Where is your source?

AlexIsOnFire

Didak isnt even named in the squad, he cant play

Edge

pretty sure kosi wasnt named last week and played... saints got a fine apparently. .
so there is a slight chance he will play.... hopefully not for pendlebury... that would be disappointing as pendles is my captain...

but im asking for the long run.... Didak or Petrie ?

fertalong

With only 2 trades left, I'd probably keep Didak at this point.

Edge

to those who said keep didak - screw you all .. lol... why do i keep getting advice from you people? .. now didak is apparently injured til round 22 (according to the bandaid next to his name on DT/SC) and i can no longer afford petrie especially with his BE of -13 this week.

next year, im going to do the opposite of what the advice on these forums say =]

Thankyou and goodnight.

Windigo

I think the Petrie boat was at the start of the season. I wouldn't get him now....I dunno why though....Just not what I'd do.  :P

Edge

i was only gonna trade to him cause everyone in my league has him and it could cost me in the finals not having him. but now ive definately missed the boat . . ..
the worst part is i said at the beginning of the year i would pick him up just before round 5 as he was suspended round 1 and had the bye round 3 ..
=[