Andy OTTEN
6 (66.7%)
Andrew KRAKOUER
2 (22.2%)
Dyson HEPPEL
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Dave085

Hi all. I have been lucky and unlucky this season. Lucky in that i am in the top 8 still after not checking or making a change to my team since mid way through the season. I have two questions for you blokes and ladettes.

I have 16 trades remaining. My question is this. Who do i trade up this week? I want to upgrade OTTEN and KRAKOUER over the next 2 weeks. I have unlimited cash on pretty much both due to my handy trade situation.

So, OTTEN or KRAKOUER this week and who do we believe would be the best options for their replacements?
OTTEN playing Saints and KRAKS playing Gold Coast.

***Backs***
GIBBS, HEPPEL, DELIDIO, BROUGHTON, GODDARD, LOWER, OTTEN.

Reserves - TOY, WILKINSON, TALIA.

***Forwards***
GOODES, FRANKLIN, CLOKE, RIEWOLDT, CHAPMAN, HIGGINS, KRAKOUER

Reserves - DARLING, TAPSCOTT, MATERA

fertalong

If you are definitely taking both out in the next 2 weeks, I'd probably go Krak to Fyfe/Pavlich this week, and then Otten to Fisher next week.

Locinator

Quote from: fertalong on July 22, 2011, 07:10:25 PM
If you are definitely taking both out in the next 2 weeks, I'd probably go Krak to Fyfe/Pavlich this week, and then Otten to Fisher next week.
+1

McRooster

16 trades left  :o

That forward line and back line looks safe enough atm, surely your mids must need some work?

Otten has the sweeter run in DT finals and with Talia taking the central defensive role it will allow Otten to run and create more of half back.

Krak squares up against Otten for his MPP but on points alone I'd trade out Krak if you have too, which you don't.

Maybe trade 'em both out.........

Get trading Dave  ;)

Dave085

My mids are Boyd Ablett, Swan, Bartel, Sylvia, Montagna

Prestia, Irons, Twomey.

I now have 15 trades, just got in this Twomey bloke coz i have trades to burn and dont care too much about back up. Just need to get my best team out there at the moment. Next week ill bring in Callinan to free more cash up.

Maybe Ill lose Heppel? Ill add him to the poll. My only reason for thinking about leaving Krakouer in is coz he is playing GC...

McRooster

Quote from: Dave085 on July 22, 2011, 07:20:23 PM
My mids are Boyd Ablett, Swan, Bartel, Sylvia, Montagna

Prestia, Irons, Twomey.
I stand corrected, nice mids Dave  8)

*Irons is out for the season BTW  ;)

Dave085

Yeah i saw that, but hes been in my team since the start i reckon.

So i have the option of either HEPPEL or OTTEN out for FISHER or BIRCHALL,
or
KRAKOUER out for either PAV or FYFE. (ROK probably not really in the running at this stage due to the others recent good form and he has a bye).

Much of a muchness really. I guess it comes down to who gain me more points this week. I need to win this one.

McRooster

Heppell to Birchall, Krak to Fyfe.

Dave085

I ended up going OTTEN to BIRCHALL. I can upgrade HEPPEL a few weeks away. Fingers crossed now!!! Thanks for the inputs. Sorry ROOSTER, went against your advice but it was useful knowing who to choose out of BIRCHALL and FISHER. BIRCHALL's scores are too solid to overlook.