Birchall
14 (51.9%)
Fisher
13 (48.1%)
Other (please specify)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

jk17

Hmm, I was gonna get Sucking in this week, but now I'll wait and he can be my B7. Now then, who should be my B6(damn you Heater), Birchall or S.Fisher or other? Cheers

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Adcock, Lower, Duigan, Puopolo, Talia

GoLions

im thinking fisher as he can get a lot of cheap possesions and also with ellis back last week i think for hawthorn birchall might not score as well as he has been

Flame

I have the same dilemma. Who are you trading for him?

jk17

Joshy11

fisher at 60k cheaper was the deciding factor for me...money in the bank comes finals is invaluable :)

Flame

azzacooney

it depends how many saints u already have! i have goddard, montagna and riewoldt already and i dont want 4 saints in my team. if i got fisher it would mean that it would be virtually impossible for those 4 to all get 100s or higher. for that reason i would go birchall. but have u also had a thought about waters,(has a great run home) martin (has an awesome run in dt finals time) or broughton? broughton has been playing in the midfield which is why hes getting monster scores but when mundy returns he will prob return back to the back pocket where his scoring will dry up

jk17

Thanks for the replies guys. @azzacooney, I have Goddard and Riewoldt as my saints, and I already have Broughton. I think I'm leaning towards Birchall atm and i'll look to get in Suckling and Fisher (for Gibbs' finals bye) later on.